Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Federline eats ice cream and films the paparazzi in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

SVZ

Default Kevin Federline eats ice cream and films the paparazzi in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: Kevin Federline eats ice cream and films the paparazzi in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

I think he's just eating a frozen poop.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: Kevin Federline eats ice cream and films the paparazzi in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

Oh my God he is SO cool. All these celebs that are getting their own back on the paps by filming them back are just SO hilarious, what a great idea!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

SVZ

especially since the queen bee of cool, cameron zitface started it all!

I really dont like the 'shorts ten sizes too long I might trip up trend'. He looks like a toddler waiting to grow into his new clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    Oh my God he is SO cool. All these celebs that are getting their own back on the paps by filming them back are just SO hilarious, what a great idea!!
    K-Fed's such a damn genius!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    I guess they don't realise that unlike the Paps, they won't get millions for a pic! Kfed is a dumbass.

ahhh he makes me pee my pants... I can't even look at him without thinking of this wacked out version of him bee boppin to his own song in the studio only it was dubbed to the theme from pee-wee's playhouse. Now evertime i see a picture of him i laugh. He is such a loser, with his G-Money outfit , his unlaced K-swiss shoes, and his greasy rat ass pony tail. When will this clown get a clue and wake up and realize he's almost in his 30's and should get a job...... and shower.

what is the point to film... to show your loser friends that you have a bunch of photograpers following you.

Keebler--could you give me a link to that? It sounds hilarious!
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p7HjV3MnY...0portman%20snl

Laugh away ... its funny... there are a whole bunch of k-fed remixes on youtube.com

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I'm waiting for Mr. Stoner to make that metabolism shift so that I can see just how large his ass and belly will get from the munchies wolfing down that ice cream and sugar filled cokes.. Oh the joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Keebleralves
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=p7HjV3MnY...0portman%20snl

Laugh away ... its funny... there are a whole bunch of k-fed remixes on youtube.com
    Oh, thank you! That was great!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    K-Fed's such a damn genius!

Someone call the local MENSA chapter quick!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

MENSA: people so smart they named themselves after a piece of furniture.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information