Thread: Britney Spears with Sean Preston on vacation in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Britney Spears with Sean Preston on vacation in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

Default Re: Britney with baby on vacation (03/09/06)

what is she vacationing from again?

can you thumbnail these next time?
    ...and why is she sitting in a bikini with kids in formal wear standing around her?
    ~I can't drive and talk on my cell at the same time because I need a free hand to make gestures~

Always with the mouth open....

Default Re: Britney Spears with Sean Preston on vacation in Hawaii (03/09/2006)

And, the handoff. I wonder how long she was holding little cheeto before passing him off?

she really looks like she doesn't have a brain cell...or just anything upstairs period..look at the eyes and open mouth..and why is the baby so big,isnt that unhealthy?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Elite Member

She's staying at the Four Seasons that have weddings daily... Couldn't she find a more secluded place w/o all the paparazzi?

Who cares about the bump, rolls, etc.. She's got a new baby and good for her that she's not worried about what others think about her body like everyone else in hollywood. She's young, she will bounce back and get to pre-baby shape. She's smart, get both kids out of the way now and then get the rockin' body back. She probably is pregant, but she doesn't need to announce it to anyone. Good for her!

Yes. WHAT is she vacationing from? Must be nice to spend millions to remodel and then just go to Hawaii. Good for her though. She should enjoy it all before Kfed sucks her dry.

If she wants to vacation 24/7, what does it really matter? There is not a one of us on this board who would not do it if we had the financial means. For years she has toured and made albums, this is her down time to spend doing what she wants. We may not think she is the best singer/entertainer in the world, but millions do(did)-hence the money to do what she wants to. She made the money, she has the right to do what she wants to with it.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I like her being on vacation...that means she isn't working on any music...
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    If she wants to vacation 24/7, what does it really matter? There is not a one of us on this board who would not do it if we had the financial means. For years she has toured and made albums, this is her down time to spend doing what she wants. We may not think she is the best singer/entertainer in the world, but millions do(did)-hence the money to do what she wants to. She made the money, she has the right to do what she wants to with it.
    It's kinda sad though that Kfed is wasting away most of her hard earned money quickly and carelessly.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    It's kinda sad though that Kfed is wasting away most of her hard earned money quickly and carelessly.

i don't feel sad for her. it's her fault for letting him do it.

The kid is cute, to bad his parents are about as smart as cardboard boxes.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

If i had her money i would burn mine....

How sad it is ...

If i was as rich as her, i too would holiday pretty much most of the year, but the difference would be, id also visit the salon with my money, buy nice clothes with my money, buy nice makeup with my money, and find me a hot damn sexy husband who'd love me and not my $$$

Thread Information