Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Joan Hart, husband Mark and baby Mason attend a Pre-Oscar event(03/?/2006)

Default Melissa Joan Hart, husband Mark and baby Mason attend a Pre-Oscar event(03/?/2006)

Default Re: Melissa Joan Hart, husband Mark and baby Mason attend a Pre-Oscar event(03/?/2006)

She was HUGE! I mean enormous! It was hilarious!!

She weirds me out. One of her eyes is like smaller or droopier than the other and it messes me up. I can't be having it...

Default Re: Melissa Joan Hart, husband Mark and baby Mason attend a Pre-Oscar event(03/?/2006)

I think she looks good, but she doesn't look to Happy?!
    In the 60s, people took drugs to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Bronze Member

I've always thought she looked a bit like Britney in the face, can't put my finger on why, though. Maybe the droopy eyes?

She doesn't look happy because she probably hasn't slept in 3 wks...and because she has fucked up eyes.

Gold Member

I want to have kids soon, but everytime I see a new mommy they look so unhappy, why?? It's making me a little nervous
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed
    I want to have kids soon, but everytime I see a new mommy they look so unhappy, why?? It's making me a little nervous

Because (usually) you're EXHAUSTED!
    Don't be nervous!! heeeheeheeeheheheeeeee

This is a much more realistic account of what most normal new moms look like after giving birth.

I also was a bloated mess during my whole pregnancy and it took me one year to feel normal and attractive again.

Not everyone has the "bounce back overnight" skinny gene.

And IMHO, espiecially for the first baby, the first 3 months are exhausting and can be depressing and isolating for some women. Its not easy but well worth all of it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Super cute little baby....but why bring it to a pre-oscar party?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg she's so lame; shes like, "look at me, look at me! I'm on the Hollywood baby boom bandwagen too!!!"

NOT!

I think she looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdiamondgrl
    Not everyone has the "bounce back overnight" skinny gene.
    Also known as the early C-Section/Tummy Tuck combo.

The one hit wonder hubby is hot.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I think the semi-off-the-shoulder top is making her look droopy all over in general; and I think she looks like she's suffering more from lack of sleep than sadness, IMO. Perhaps she needs some of Tom Cruise's "magic" vitamins...

Bronze Member

I think her wonk eye just throws everything off. And to be honest it looks like she's carrying the weight in her face most of all. Her body doesn't look that big.

Silver Member

Parents look tired, baby looks blissful. As it should be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information