Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

Default Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

Film Independent's 2006 Independent Spirit Awards
    March 4, 2006
    Santa Monica, California United States

Default Re: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

I find the Olsen twins to be a very odd-looking little pair.

Default Re: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen at Film Independent's Spirit Awards (03/04/2006)

haha i love them and i don't know why. lord knows they are said to be quite the pair of pocket sized jerks. but they have this kinda sass which i like. they look much the same as the last pics that were posted of them. mk needs to choppy choppy those extensions bc they overtake her wee face.

They both look good, but Mary-Kate's extensions are too much.

They're not even 20 yet and already look like little old Gremlins. YIKES
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Silver Member

They're not even 20 yet and already look like little old Gremlins. YIKES
    My thoughts excatly, they look tired too!

Ditto!
    How short are they? Are they considered midgets?

Aww, they're so cute. And I have a soft spot for Mary-Kate. She seems kind of quirky and confused. I feel almost maternal towards her.

Ehhh, they're 5'2", which is still taller than me. *dies*
    2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by NawdleZouss
    Ehhh, they're 5'2", which is still taller than me. *dies*
    But petite women are so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Ditto!
    How short are they? Are they considered midgets?
    One of them is 5ft even and the other 5'1", at least that's what they apparently said on Oprah (were they ever there?). I think they are legally "little people" or "height challenged people". Oh, don't you just love that PC lingo?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Do they have teeth? Cuz I never see them smiling. Ever.
    Let's AV DIS!

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    One of them is 5ft even and the other 5'1", at least that's what they apparently said on Oprah (were they ever there?). I think they are legally "little people" or "height challenged people". Oh, don't you just love that PC lingo?
    i am 5'1 w normal proportions just short which is kind of how i see the olsens. well at the bar on friday i saw a little person who was my own height. you might ask how i knew this, well i watched the show 'little people' on tlc and she had a similar body/hand deformity to the people on the show just remarkably tall for a little person (either that or she had some other kind of genetic abnormality). i was quite amazed bc it led me to question what is defined as just short and what is defined as little person. i guess it's all up for interpretation.

edit: so i just did a wee bit of research and apparently the Little People of America define little people as those under 4'10'' so i suppose the girl i saw the other night is not a little person and neither are the olsens

The Olsens claim to be 5'0" (MK) and like 5'1" or 5'2" (Ashley) but my friend who goes to NYU had some mutual friends with Ashley and met her a couple of times and said that there's NO way that she's even over 5'0". And she's the taller one...

Well, it depends on perception. I'm very proportional, so people who have never stood next to me tend to think I'm taller than I am. The Olsen twins are scary skinny though, and they have that weird heavy bone structure that looks very odd when someone's that thin.

And Edie...that's what I HATE about being short! Not the height in itself, but people thinking I'm so cute and sweet and pocket-sized!
    2 years...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information