Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Priscilla Presley & Bruno Schiavi launch Priscilla Presley Collection (02/28/2006)

Default Priscilla Presley & Bruno Schiavi launch Priscilla Presley Collection (02/28/2006)

Priscilla Presley and Bruno Schiavi Launch the Priscilla Presley Collection
    February 28, 2006 - MYER City Store, Manchester Department
    Sydney, NSW Australia

More:

[This was posted by PurpleHaze... it changed it to me when I merged our posts, sorry!!]
    Last edited by muchlove; February 28th, 2006 at 02:43 PM.

Default Re: Priscilla Presley & Bruno Schiavi launch Priscilla Presley Collection (02/28/2006)

That woman is really freaky. She looks like she has weird skin around her mouth, as if she use to have acne and its left slight scarring.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Default Re: Priscilla Presley & Bruno Schiavi launch Priscilla Presley Collection (02/28/2006)

she looks plastic

Elite Member

The color of her eyes are beautiful but her mouth has definitely been worked on. The haircolor has got to go.

It's obvious why she still refers to herself as "Priscilla Presley" $$$$$$$$ She ceased to be Priscilla Presley when she divorced Elvis in 1973, after leaving him in 1972. In interviews she gave around that time she was adamant about returning to her maiden name, Beaulieu, because she wanted to stop being seen as an extension of Elvis and wanted to prove to the world she was her own woman. Shortly after he died she returned to calling herself Priscilla Beaulieu-Presley, and the longer he was gone, the more she returned to her status of Elvis' wife/widow.

l'm thinking about the man she hooked up with over 20 years ago (Marco Garibaldi), and has had a longer relationship with than her marriage to Elvis, who gave her a son, Navarone. He really must love the money too, to agree continuing playing second fiddle to a dead man.

Quote Originally Posted by 007mommy
    she looks plastic
    Ya gotta love the liver spot covered, clawy hands and wrinkled neck next to the immaculate motionless face (from an earlier occasion, a booksigning last year)

She once was without a doubt one of the most beautiful women in the world, ever. Too bad she can't handle aging gracefully.
    Last edited by HWBL; February 28th, 2006 at 02:14 PM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Lobelia, where are you? I'm sure Priscilla would make kitty scared!!!
    Nope.

Default Re: Priscilla Presley & Bruno Schiavi launch Priscilla Presley Collection (02/28/2006

wow, her hands look like of somebody that is 80. How old is she?
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Default Re: Priscilla Presley & Bruno Schiavi launch Priscilla Presley Collection (02/28/2006

Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay
    wow, her hands look like of somebody that is 80. How old is she?

Born May 1945......
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

WHY did she do that to herself?

Do you think she ever looks in the mirror and says "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE TO MYSELF?"
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg this is the most frightening thread eva (next to the obese Aretha Franklin thread)! I have no words except that I'm wondering what the consequences of having so many man-made chemicals put into one's face will be...
    will her body die someday and her face still live?
    will it ever decay?
    will she develop new and exotic cancers in her cheeks? will she go blind from the toxic gases escaping the chemical compounds?
    will she melt in a super hot climate?

I really like her hair. Color, too. It would look great on her if she wasn't 112. I want my hair like that, but with bangs.

Silver Member

God she looks so ridiculous! Notice she always gives a little half smile, never showing her teeth, I don't think her mouth can stretch to smile anymore! What the hell is wrong with people?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah and she drools when she laughs; i saw her on Lettermen a few months back and it was disturbing; she had to keep covering her mouth and looking away to the side everytime she laughed...

I think the morticians did a great job on her. She looks almost life-like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information