Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears on the Will & Grace set looking pregnant (02/25/2006)

Default Britney Spears on the Will & Grace set looking pregnant (02/25/2006)

Default Re: Brit @ Will & Grace set looking pregnant (2/25/06)

she looks cute in the last pic where she is sitting. jeez brit is you aren't knocked up, suck in that stomach.

She looks thick, I bet in person she looks average.

Did she borrow Katie's pillow?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Elite Member

It's probably just fat and loose skin from being stretched out during the pregnancy. I've had two kids and I can grab a handful of loose skin around my stomach It's also the last place I lose weight. And I have to exercise intensely (like running) to lose weight in my stomach. Oh the joy of being an apple shaped figure. I do have nice slender hips and legs though But I think I'd rather be an apple because it is easier to disguise a thick middle with clothing.

Of course, Brit's just been lazy. She has the money and time (since she has a nanny) to get a trainer and exercise about an hour a day. That's all it would take for her to get back to looking good. She could also pick more flattering clothing.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Britney Spears on the Will & Grace set looking pregnant (02/25/2006)

yeah its been 7 months since her spawn's birth and she has celebrity and mucho money; so why is she still fat?!?!?

Default Re: Britney Spears on the Will & Grace set looking pregnant (02/25/2006)

She looks pregnant to me....
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom
    It's probably just fat and loose skin from being stretched out during the pregnancy. I've had two kids and I can grab a handful of loose skin around my stomach It's also the last place I lose weight. And I have to exercise intensely (like running) to lose weight in my stomach. Oh the joy of being an apple shaped figure. I do have nice slender hips and legs though But I think I'd rather be an apple because it is easier to disguise a thick middle with clothing.

Of course, Brit's just been lazy. She has the money and time (since she has a nanny) to get a trainer and exercise about an hour a day. That's all it would take for her to get back to looking good. She could also pick more flattering clothing.
    Yeah but she was in great shape before she had the baby. She should have bounced back really quickly, especially after only having one baby, and only being in her early 20's.

you'd think if you was still holdin that round your tum when your Britney you'd of wore a girdle or somethin under your dress to look fab?

nevermind though ay Brit!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom
    Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Except I WOULDN'T rather be an apple. I hate it. I'd do anything to fill in a nice pair of curvy pants and then have a cute little top to show off a smaller waist.

Being an apple SUCKS!!! But in the winter when I wear sweatshirts and people only see my butt and legs they wonder why I complain about my weight. Fellow apple, I feel your pain. I have had two kids as well and it sure didn't help.

And whoever said Britney probably looks average in person, I think the same thing. We are used to seeing stick figures on TV and in celeb pics. She probably looks average-to-really good compared to NORMAL people.

That being said, however, regardless of if she's showing or not, I maintain my belief that she is indeed pregnant.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by prnjcq7
    She looks pregnant to me....
    me too.

Elite Member

As an apple, I would NEVER wear a sweatshirt. That would make me look lumpy and fat. I wear fitted t-shirts and sweaters...not tight, fitted. It actually makes me look like I have a waist. And button-up shirts with curved seaming on either side of the waist really help define the waist. See, I can fake a waist. I'd much rather have a cute butt and no saddlebags, which I do, fortunately. But like I said, I can *almost* get a flat stomach (not washboard) with running and Pilates. BUT, it has to be done faithfully, and even then when I turn sideways you can tell I am really wide. I can't do much about my rib placement, however

Quote Originally Posted by Algernon
    Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Except I WOULDN'T rather be an apple. I hate it. I'd do anything to fill in a nice pair of curvy pants and then have a cute little top to show off a smaller waist.

Being an apple SUCKS!!! But in the winter when I wear sweatshirts and people only see my butt and legs they wonder why I complain about my weight. Fellow apple, I feel your pain. I have had two kids as well and it sure didn't help.

And whoever said Britney probably looks average in person, I think the same thing. We are used to seeing stick figures on TV and in celeb pics. She probably looks average-to-really good compared to NORMAL people.

That being said, however, regardless of if she's showing or not, I maintain my belief that she is indeed pregnant.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy
    No she was not in great shape. Remember the minute she hooked up with good ole K-Fed she started pigging out on cheetos and junk food. Then she got pregnant and continued to pig out on junk food. I don't think she exercised at all while pregnant or in the months before it. She let herself go soft so it will take her awhile if ever to get back into her pre-Kevin, pre-baby shape. Also remember she pulled out of her tour with knee problems? That is when Kevin was first in the picture and it's been all downhill since.
    Yeah, you're right, I stand corrected. I remember all that, but I also remember how great she looked before the big slide. She must have worked like a maniac to look like she did, I guess I figured she would work hard at it again. Of course, now she has that big dickwad for a husband to keep her occupied with other things.

I thought her tummy was flatter after the birth of the odd looking baby ? wasn't there a rumur she got a tummy tuck ?

Bronze Member

Well, her stomach looks just like mine and I'm 4 months pregnant. So I have a hard time believing she's just fat. Especially since she was skinnier 2 months ago than she is now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information