Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Default Angelina Jolie, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground(02/23/2006)

Her smile when she's on these family outings look so phony and staged, and she is looking a bit crazed in some of those pics. I am guessing the other lady that's standing beside in the 2 shots trying to blend in might be one of her non-existent nannies.

Barf...............poor kids.............So sick of them!!

Gold Member

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground(02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis
    Her smile when she's on these family outings look so phony and staged, and she is looking a bit crazed in some of those pics. I am guessing the other lady that's standing beside in the 2 shots trying to blend in might be one of her non-existent nannies.

Barf...............poor kids.............So sick of them!!
    Um, alexis, totally agree with you but you don't want to fuck with Brangelina aka bamz on this board. The brangelina aka bamz lovers will eat you alive. You have been warned. You do however have sanctuary with me, VooDoo child and edison that is about it. Good Luck and welcome.

She's a wonderful, man eating, hypnotic mommie. BRANGELINA is COOL!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Um, alexis, totally agree with you but you don't want to fuck with Brangelina aka bamz on this board. The brangelina aka bamz lovers will eat you alive. You have been warned. You do however have sanctuary with me, VooDoo child and edison that is about it. Good Luck and welcome.
    can I join the club?
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay
    can I join the club?

Me, too?
    Measure your life in love. ~Rent

Gold Member

All Brangelina non lovers are welcome.

I will join the club, too. I am heartily sick of the virus known as Brangelina.

Silver Member
    The First Presleytarian Church Of Elvis The Divine

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

Me too, I'm so sick of the Brangelina plague
    How You Durrin ?

Default Re: Angelina, Maddox and Zahara spend the day at the playground (02/23/2006)

I've been known to get the slap down on these boards about them too. Can I join? Voodoo might be able to vouch for me.

Silver Member

I may be wrong, but this is the first stroller I have seen her pushing.
    Usually she is just carrying them around.

There are quite a few of us here. But we are still a minority. A great minority though!!!

Psst, just don't mention the words.... cheating or nosejob and you should be fine and not hung on a stake!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    I've been known to get the slap down on these boards about them too. Can I join? Voodoo might be able to vouch for me.
    Yep Bella is tops!

Quote Originally Posted by chatterweb
    I may be wrong, but this is the first stroller I have seen her pushing.
    Usually she is just carrying them around.
    Yep, the stick finally caved and got the stroller. I like it. It feels more like a commitment to motherhood now.

You anti-Angie people do understand that there are like 3 Angelina fans on the whole board, right? If you want the cross, you're going to have the find the wood on another board.

3? Are you sure those stats are right?

And I am very happy on this board thanks! There are many nice people here no matter who or what they bat for and who they put on a pedestool. It is just opinion, nothing more nothing less. We are all here to gossip and speculate!
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; February 25th, 2006 at 04:39 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information