Thread: Britney on the set of Will & Grace...and the mayhem that occurred (02/22/2006)

Default Britney on the set of Will & Grace...and the mayhem that occurred (02/22/2006)

While some would be content to relegate Britney Spears to the dustbin of forgotten pop-tart history, as you can plainly see from these images made available by blogger mykeywood, Spears has managed to pull herself together nicely for her guest star turn as a Christian TV personality on an upcoming Will & Grace. (1) Britney makes sure her very real wedding ring is visible in every take in order to offset tabloid rumors. (2) The costume department comes to the rescue of a forgetful Spears with a cleverly fashioned scarf upon which all of her dialogue was printed, somewhat annoying co-stars Sean Hayes and Eric McCormack. (3) Between takes, Britney had the exhausted studio audience on their feet with her sexed-up version of Im a Little Teapot. (4) Sadly, an increasingly diva-like Debra Messing refused to share even a minute of screen time with her sexy blonde co-star, so cutting-edge blue screen technology was employed, allowing Grace to be added in post.

From Defamer.com

Is Debra Messing really like that?????

Default Re: Pix of Britney on the set of Will & Grace...and the mayhem that occurred

Really? How farking fantastic is all of that?! Why does Debbie hate Brit so much? I love that they're irritated with her. She should really consider making that scarf permanent since it covers that tree trunk of a neck. Does anyone else think she looks a bit like Chestica though?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default Re: Britney on the set of Will & Grace...and the mayhem that occurred (02/22/2006)

^ yeah she is; she's just bitter b/c she's a flat chested redhead w/ big honker! oh yeah and she didn't marry a fellow "celebrity" of her calibur or higher...

Default Re: Britney on the set of Will & Grace...and the mayhem that occurred (02/22/2006)

I'd isolate myslef too, if you had to work with a moron who can memorise the indgredients on a cheetos bag than her lines.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I think the commentary is a joke
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

it's gawker for crissakes

Defamer! And of course its a joke, but I would bet theres a wee bit of truth in there too!

Thread Information