Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Maddox at French toy store 'Au Nain Bleu' (02/22/2006)

Default Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, and Maddox at French toy store 'Au Nain Bleu' (02/22/2006)

Default Re: Angelina and Maddox in French toy store 'Au Nain Bleu' -(2/22/06)

She certainly is a hands on mother. They do a lot of things together, and I think that is great. He should have lots of memories and experiences to draw on when he gets older.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Yeah, there's a lot of bonding here that I suspect doesn't happen with a lot of celebrity parents, although I can think of a few others... Gwyneth, Reese, Denise Richards (they all seem like very hands-on moms to me). Maybe this batch of celeb's kids that grow up won't be as pathetic as Paris and friends.

museums, amuzement parks, toy stores... please stop it, you're making me jelaous...!
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    Yeah, there's a lot of bonding here that I suspect doesn't happen with a lot of celebrity parents, although I can think of a few others... Gwyneth, Reese, Denise Richards (they all seem like very hands-on moms to me). Maybe this batch of celeb's kids that grow up won't be as pathetic as Paris and friends.

hopefully not

Thread Information