Thread: Reese Witherspoon and daughter stop at a coffee shop in Brentwood (2/19/2006)

Default Reese Witherspoon and daughter stop at a coffee shop in Brentwood (2/19/2006)

Default Re: Reese Witherspoon and daughter stop at a coffee shop in Brentwood (2/19/2006)

Cuties!
    Nope.

Default Re: Reese Witherspoon and daughter stop at a coffee shop in Brentwood (2/19/2006)

Her daughter is always dressed like such a little lady!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Bronze Member

i like her more and more. she seems to be friendly and smart. liked what she said in the other thread, something like that she educates her children to respect other people, not to think they are better just because their parents get sometimes special attention because they are celebrities.
    I love her!

Little Me.

it feels like just by looking at the photos you can tell how cute and nice they are. i know a picture can't tell the whole story but their whole family is so cute.

Ava is so cute and Reese seems like such a good mom.
    I like the way they dress Ava. She really looks and dresses like a kid, not like a mini-adult.
    It's so freaky when 8-year olds run around looking like they are 21-years old, clothes-wise.

Gold Member

Ava looks like Reese's clone!

the kid looks so much like her mother and i am sorry but i just don't like her mother

Bronze Member

you can tell that Reese picks out all her clothes which I think is a little over bearing. It seems her kids are supposed to look perfect all the time, I don't like it when mothers don't let their kids be messy normal kids ever.

bahaha...my mom used to let me wear what i felt like and let me tell you there are some rather hilarious pictures of me in my own created outfits. i don't think it's a big deal that Reese picks out the kid's clothes but hopefully she lets the kids get messy and just be kids.

they'll grow into their heads, neither parent has an oddly oversized head. lots of kids have features that are too big (i know a head is more an appendage than a feature but regardless) i think they'll grow into em.

Thread Information