Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kate Beckinsale really enjoys her meal at a Malibu restaurant (02/??/2006)

SVZ

Default Kate Beckinsale really enjoys her meal at a Malibu restaurant (02/??/2006)

Silver Member

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale really enjoys her meal at a Malibu restaurant (02/??/2006)

I bet she is hating eating that American food. (Yuck on the ketchup.)

Default Re: Kate Beckinsale really enjoys her meal at a Malibu restaurant (02/??/2006)

Compare these to the pics of Eva Longoria eating.... 200% more attractive.

SVZ

why is she stuffing her fingers down her mouth though? isn't that bad manners?

I never tire of seeing Kate's picture. I find her to be so gorgeous. This is one girl I am extremely jealous of. I would love to look like her.

There is NOTHING more disgusting to me than someone smoking while they're eating.

SICK.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    why is she stuffing her fingers down her mouth though? isn't that bad manners?
    Maybe she is practising for when she gets home

I agree smoking while eating is disgusting......

^^ I agree! BF smokes a lot but thank God he doesn't do that!!
    Nope.

We can't really determine the time frame of these shots though can we? She's probably lit up after eating rather than during. My boyfriend smokes a lot and will light up AFTER a meal, it's a habit for him. Also a few of my female friends will light up straight after a meal. I've never heard of anyone smoke WHILST eating. If that is what she is doing then I also find that sick, just find it hard to see why someone would do so.

Look at pic #3 and #4, she has food in one hand and a cig in the other!
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Unfortunately, she is smoking while eating, Tenaj. The cigarette is in her left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    Unfortunately, she is smoking while eating, Tenaj. The cigarette is in her left hand.
    Ahh OK! I will hold my hands up and apologise. That is sick then, and my you have a keen eye!

^^ I only notice it because it grosses me out so much. I can't even stand to smell someone else's cigarette smoke while trying to eat, much less trying to smoke myself.

Hope I didn't sound snarky.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent
    ^^ I only notice it because it grosses me out so much. I can't even stand to smell someone else's cigarette smoke while trying to eat, much less trying to smoke myself.

Hope I didn't sound snarky.
    He He, no you didn't sound snarky. I can't have people smoking while I'm eating either. Boyf sometimes will look at my plate if he's finished before me and say "Do you mind eating when I want to smoke" He's only kidding though, would stab him with my fork if he meant it. It's really off putting if at a restaurant when people are smoking and it floats over. Not nice at all. I really can't understand why she is smoking AND eating, how weird. I have never seen anyone do that before. yuck

Kate is beautiful, but she needs to lay off the cigarettes. I hate the pictures where she's smoking and eating. Disgusting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information