Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

Default Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game Party
    February 18, 2006 - T-Mobile Tent
    Houston, Texas United States

HQs

Default Re: Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

I really don't like Beyonce's dress colour, but it matches very well her skin tone and hair colour.

Default Re: Beyonce and Kelly Rowland at T-Mobile NBA All-Star Game party (2/18/2006)

not feeling the puffy cap sleeves- its a beautiful color- reminds me of a shorter version of Drew Berrymoores saggy tits dress

also cant she ever just dress casual i mean a pair of jeans cute shirt- ever see her at a basketball game- just major over the top glamour but.. i guess gotta work the diva angle

Gold Member

Is kelly still engaged?

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Is kelly still engaged?
    I think I heard they broke up?

I still think Kelly is way prettier than Beyonce. I think that Beyonce made it because they still have that light chocolate is better than dark chocolate going in Hollywood.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    I still think Kelly is way prettier than Beyonce. I think that Beyonce made it because they still have that light chocolate is better than dark chocolate going in Hollywood.
    Yes she is. And yes they do. What is your ethnicity? The reason I ask I want to know how obvious the color disparity is to other races. I am black btw.

SVZ

beyonce looks like a run of the mill blonde white girl if that makes sense.........she doesn't even look "ethnic" anymore, she could almost pass for scandinavian

but apparently her mom is creole?

I happen to love the dress color, but I almost hate the cut. It should have no sleeves or something that's cropped closer to the body. And the length has got to be shorter. And lose those shoes!!!! And that "wrap" or whatever the hell that black thing is!!!

Dammit, I want to be Beyonce's stylist. I want her to be my own private Barbie doll! Waaahh!

she looks gorgeaus. I love her haircolor and the way its styled, green color also suits her a lot!
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

I also think that Beyonce gets more attention because she is the light skinned one. The first Destinys Child group had a light skinned girl that was prettier than Beyonce IMO. Too bad they got kicked out. REmember 3LW? ONly the hispanic one got much attention. It's a pity because I thought that Michelle was really pretty when she first joined the group but, now she looks all skinny and anorexic

Did kelly gain weight? Not a ton, just some. She looks it. I'm not saying thats bad cause she was pretty thin. She's pretty.
    Beyonce looks amazing as usual. Love the color green. If I were her, I'd get sick of dressing up all the time.

SVZ

updated with HQs

Beyonce is a beautiful girl. Kelly is too, but in a different way. I've always liked Michelle more than Kelly, though.

Silver Member

Kelly does looks great! I love the hair!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information