Thread: Paris Hilton at Camilla Al Fayeds Birthday Party in London (02/16/2006)

SVZ

Default Paris Hilton at Camilla Al Fayeds Birthday Party in London (02/16/2006)

Default Re: Paris Hilton at Camilla Al Fayeds Birthday Party in London (02/16/2006)

Is it wrong that I think Paris usually looks pretty good? I mean... her style isn't awful or anything, and her body is good enough that most of these things look pretty good on her.

I don't want to think this, but I do.

Silver Member

Default Re: Paris Hilton at Camilla Al Fayeds Birthday Party in London (02/16/2006)

The dress looks good on her. but,I do not find her attractive. she looks like an ostrich to me.

does she ALWAYS wear those blue contacts?

SVZ

too bad her face is in the shape of an iMac

she looks pretty...but what's with grease spots on her dress?

Maybe she looks good, it´s just that her brain.... well it´s not working

She keeps looking better and better, and I like most of her haute couture dresses.
    Just the white thong with that thick elastic band is not right.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by mermaiddelsol
    she looks pretty...but what's with grease spots on her dress?
    You know those are not grease spots...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Gorgeous dress. I love anything that's purple. I don't think it's wrong to think Paris is good-looking. She looks good in clothes because she has the model-type body to show them off. She also dresses very well. I wish I looked the way she does in a bikini. I don't have a problem with the way she looks. My problem with her is that she doesn't seem to be a very nice person.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    too bad her face is in the shape of an iMac

Except iMacs are gorgeous, in their own category

Take away the baby blue eyes and super blonde hair, and she'd be just another skinny chick with a broad face and no ass.
    Nope.

What the hell is that brown haired girl wearing. I assume that she's the birthday girl. Don't get me started on that girl in the black. paris is actually dressed the best there. The rich always seem to dress the worst

Bronze Member

i think paris is pretty...and she'd look 10 times better with her brown eyes though...i think darker eyes are complimentary to blonde hair

Quote Originally Posted by moomies
    You know those are not grease spots...
    And that this isn't the first time she has posed with similarly placed "grease spots".

There are other pictures out there, but I can't find them right now.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Elite Member

Don't like the purple on her - nice dress, but it'd have looked much better on a brunette - and yeah, Paris looks allright... it's just hard to get past the fact that she's such a moron.

I'm really happy that she's wearing panties for a change, but she could have gone with something flesh toned instead of that noticeable.

And you KNOW those aren't grease/drink/food stains. Her posture screams "Look at me, I'm a whore!", so you know what she's up to.

Thread Information