Thread: Prince William and Zara Philips witness a crack deal at the Tunnel House [02/12/2006]

SVZ

Default Prince William and Zara Philips witness a crack deal at the Tunnel House [02/12/2006]

HRH Prince William and Zara Philips Drink In Public House Where Cociane was Sold - February 11, 2006
    February 12, 2006 - The Tunnel House
    Gloucestershire, Great Britain

The drug dealer who Sun reporters bought cocaine off at the Tunnel House Inn Gloucestershire February 11, 2006. HRH Prince William, his Girlfriend Kate Middleton and Zara Philips sat just yards away from the deal.

Guy Pelly (centre) at The Tunnel House Inn Gloucestershire February 11, 2006.That same night Sun reporters bought cocaine from a dealer in the same venue where Prince William, his Girlfriend Kate Middleton and Zara Philips sat just yards away from the deal.

The cocaine bought by Sun reporters at the Tunnel House Inn Gloucestershire February 11, 2006 where HRH Prince William, his Girlfriend Kate Middleton and Zara Philips sat just yards away from the deal. .

Default Re: Prince William and Zara Philips witness a crack deal at the Tunnel House (02/12/2

The guys in the 4th pic all look kinda gay. I take it that they're rich british aristocrats sons.
    I'm not familiar with the royals but, every time I see Zara I always think that she's probably slept with Will or Harry (yes, I know they're cousins). I just get the vibe that she'll probably bang any man relative or not. I know it sounds sick.

Default Re: Prince William and Zara Philips witness a crack deal at the Tunnel House [02/12/2006]

and this is news b/c?

A*O

Default Re: Prince William and Zara Philips witness a crack deal at the Tunnel House [02/12/2006]

Oh My God! Next they will exclusively reveal that alcohol, cigarettes and bags of Walkers crisps were being sold and consumed on the premises too!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I thought he was training with the services 24/7?...

Thread Information