Thread: Roseanne Barr presents her kids DVD at North General Hospital in New York

SVZ

Default Roseanne Barr presents her kids DVD at North General Hospital in New York

Roseanne Barr DVD Screening of "Rockin' with Roseanne - Calling All Kids!" at North General Hospital in New York City - February 6, 2006
    February 6, 2006 - North General Hospital
    New York City, New York United States

Default Re: Roseanne Barr presents her kids DVD at North General Hospital in New York

I saw a commercial for this on TV today, and at first thought it was a joke; I kept waiting for her to say something about all the money she had saved on her car insurance by switching to Geico, but, it never happened. Here's another pic of her presenting her DVD:

Default Re: Roseanne Barr presents her kids DVD at North General Hospital in New York

oh my! she looks... erm... i am speechless!

here is a clickable picture:

I love Roseanne - good for her! I think she looks really nice.

Cowgirl Roseanne?? Aw, HELL to the no!!!
    If she's been through even half of what she says she has, I feel sorry for her, but I cannot stand her sense of humor. I find her vulgar. Oh, and Roseanne? Nice Sears Roebuck catalogue dentures!
    Founder, Alan Rickman Bedtime Story Societyhttp://www.skapunkandotherjunk.com/i...tter_snape.gif

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen
    I love Roseanne - good for her! I think she looks really nice.
    Me too.

I watch reruns of Roseanne on Nick-At-Nite and she's come a long way from the way she looked 15 years ago. I say good for her, too.

who knows what is going on here but i really want her to hit the comedy scene hard...she is hilarious!
    bum gone bad

I'm a Nick at Nite fan of Roseanne too. I always loved her sarcastic view. I think she looks great (amazing what PS will do) compared to years ago. I give props to my girl Rosie.
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I LUV Roseanne!!!!!!!
    She can do NO wrong in my eyes
    she was a true pioneer and ground/ball-breaker!

Zee

She looks like a cross between Martha Stewart and Dale Evans- which is a lot of fun in itself.

I saw part of the dvd that she is promoting at a meeting. It was cute, entertaining and flat out fun. Actually took a few minutes to realize that this was The Roseanne from tv. Glad to see she is having a good time and working on her own terms.

Her voice is better- she has been working on more than her appearance.

My niece stays up to see Roseanne on Nick at Nick. The show is timeless.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl
    I saw a commercial for this on TV today, and at first thought it was a joke; I kept waiting for her to say something about all the money she had saved on her car insurance by switching to Geico, but, it never happened. Here's another pic of her presenting her DVD:
    ROFL!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Oh I love Roseanne, too.
    Good for her she's doing something to entertain the kids.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Thread Information