Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

Default More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

sorry about the watermarks!

SVZ

Default Re: more of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

death to watermarks!

Default Re: More of Angelina Jolie, Brad, and the kids in Germany 2/3

Nice LV! Good to see she still likes the finer things in life after rabbiting on about the fake hollywood set and their values.

(awaiting the peanut gallery)

Those people are hounded by paparazzi, what's the point of the exercise? Getting even more exposure?

What do you mean? What's the point in taking your kids out to dinner? In getting in the maze with them? If it was really about getting publicity, they'd actually be looking at the cameras and such.

With all the gadgets people have to record pictures and video, I don't know if it's really possible to know a lot of the time that anyone is even taking your picture.

I guess it just seems that no matter what they do, there will be someone out there looking to take pictures. Brad and Angelina seem a couple of the least affected people out there when it comes to candid photos. They go about their business as if there wasn't anyone there, barring times that they're literally surrounded at public appearances.

If they avoided going places because there are people ready to take their pictures, then they've let the fame control their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    Those people are hounded by paparazzi, what's the point of the exercise? Getting even more exposure?
    What's the point of what exercise? Your post doesn't make sense to me! Are you saying they're only there to get exposure? If so, what nonsense!!

You can't pretend things are normal with hordes of photographs pushing their objective under your nose, it's ridiculous. There are lots of actors who have been the flavour of the month in their time but have still managed to keep their kids away from the circus - Lots of actors accept to have to work a bit at protecting their privacy, here they seem to be afraid to slip from the front page of the people mag

You can't pretend things are normal with hordes of photographs pushing their objective under your nose, it's ridiculous. There are lots of actors who have been the flavour of the month in their time but have still managed to keep their kids away from the circus - Lots of actors accept to have to work a bit at protecting their privacy, here they seem to be afraid to slip from the front page of the people mag
    Ok, what special kind of Kool-Aid are you drinking??? Because:
    1) What's normal for them is not normal for you. It's NORMAL for Brad and Ang to have paparazzi around them at any given time.
    2) Are you suggesting that the kids stay at home? Because that's the only way to avoid having their pix turn up in the press (refer to point #1 if this confuses you).
    3) What kind of body language or facial expression suggests that they are "afraid to slip from the front page of the people mag"?

Seriously, I hope you're just joking, because what you say just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't get your logic! Your suspicions say more about you than it does about them.

Hola, I see I'm adressing a pure Brangelina fan, so I 'm afraid rational arguments won't be very useful...still if you didn't let your inexplicable passion blind you you'd notice that other actors don't accept to have their kids constantly in the news and manage to have private time with their kids in private places - They don't feel the need to be constantly exposed either apart from when they promote their movies...and I think the last movie promotion for those two was over a year ago, so they're not very diligent at keeping to themselves, obviously...

Hola, I see I'm adressing a pure Brangelina fan, so I 'm afraid rational arguments won't be very useful...still if you didn't let your inexplicable passion blind you you'd notice that other actors don't accept to have their kids constantly in the news and manage to have private time with their kids in private places - They don't feel the need to be constantly exposed either apart from when they promote their movies...and I think the last movie promotion for those two was over a year ago, so they're not very diligent at keeping to themselves, obviously...
    Ok, now I know your brain has a few kinks in it! Because I am NOT a Brangelina fan. I'm just capable of rational, logical thought. Unlike you! "Inexplicable passion"? Not at all! I'm just allergic to (for lack of a better word) dumb comments. And let me tell you why your comment is "dumb":
    Brangelina is the hot topic du jour. So of course you're gonna see pictures of them everywhere. And, since they actually spend time with the kids, you will, therefore, see pictures of the kids as well. Like, duh?

Wow, you're really barking up the wrong tree with that. I've never seen WickedHo say anything to indicate she's a die hard Brangelina fan. Everything she said is rational, where what you've said isn't very rational at all.

My sister and I were just discussing this today. Angelina has always had her kids involved with her, even with a nanny. Whereas someone like, say, Britney, is rarely seen with her kid, but is out and about all the time. Why is it better to keep the kids at home, rather than take them to nice outings? At least they are involved in the kids' lives.

I personally took my daughter everywhere with me, rather than sit at home not enjoying life. I still take her places. If I have an opportunity to travel, I try to take her with me. That is NORMAL. So is what Brand and Angelina are doing. It's way more normal than what a lot of celebrity parents do.

WickedHo is seriously excited on this issue, it must be a newfound passion - Who cares so much about them? They have to be complacent to have photographs taken a few time per week, it's not a big deal - Compare with Johnny Depp who has threatened any paparazzi taking pics of his kids, he's never in the news - They don't control the media hype, but to be there in the rag mag all the time, there's a choice to be done, that's all I'm saying

Lala, don't worry bout it. There are a few here who *ahem* have formed cliques and don't really care for what they argue about. They are more bothered by keeping in with their buds. So you will find that their opinions are based on what their mates say.

I agree totally with what you are saying for the record. JD is a great example of this as with Jon Bon Jovi.

WickedHo is seriously excited on this issue, it must be a newfound passion - Who cares so much about them? They have to be complacent to have photographs taken a few time per week, it's not a big deal - Compare with Johnny Depp who has threatened any paparazzi taking pics of his kids, he's never in the news - They don't control the media hype, but to be there in the rag mag all the time, there's a choice to be done, that's all I'm saying
    So, basically, since I don't agree with you, I must be a fan? Ok, whatever... You stay there in your nice little delusional irrational ILLOGICAL world, Lalala. Enjoy!

is it wrong of me to be so amused by how off-base lalala is about me? heh heh...

awww those pictures are so cute. They make a great couple! Beautiful family!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information