Thread: Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart at 'Firewall' premiere in LA 2/2

Default Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart at 'Firewall' premiere in LA 2/2

Default Re: Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart at 'Firewall' premiere 2/2

She actually looks really good! I think they might be good for each other! Weird..

Default Re: Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart at 'Firewall' premiere in LA 2/2

I've always found her terribly annoying, but yeah, she hasn't looked this good in ages. She's actually got some meat on her bones. He, however, looks like her grandfather.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Default Re: Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart at 'Firewall' premiere in LA 2/2

They look happy. And I still think Harrison's hot.

For an old guy, he sure is handsome

She does look good. But do I detect a wee bit of Botox in her forehead? I'm glad that he seems to be aging naturally and quite well.

She does look pretty decent. There's a little flesh on her arms and you can't see the bones in her chest anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    I've always found her terribly annoying, but yeah, she hasn't looked this good in ages. She's actually got some meat on her bones. He, however, looks like her grandfather.
    i find her annoying too, terribly annoying, and maybe its an unfair point of view, but thats how i feel about her...
    She looks ok in these pics tho.
    I was mad about Harrison Ford when i saw for the first time the Indiana Jones trilogy but i he doesnt do it for me now....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic
    She does look good. But do I detect a wee bit of Botox in her forehead? I'm glad that he seems to be aging naturally and quite well.
    Don't get me wrong> I'm all for people (perhaps more so men) to stay as far away from PS and botox as possible and "age gracefully". As much as I hate to see the loose skin on my all time fave hot guy Warren Beatty, I take my hat off to him that he as a former pretty boy dares to age (and age badly) naturally.
    I was more referring to the fact that - in these photos - the age difference between Flockhart and him is showing so clearly. Probably due to her looking exceptionally well as compared to what she looked like in her McBeal years.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I agree, Calista looks good in these photos. But I don’t care for Harrison’s
    Kris Kristofferson look.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Don't get me wrong> I'm all for people (perhaps more so men) to stay as far away from PS and botox as possible and "age gracefully". As much as I hate to see the loose skin on my all time fave hot guy Warren Beatty, I take my hat off to him that he as a former pretty boy dares to age (and age badly) naturally.
    I was more referring to the fact that - in these photos - the age difference between Flockhart and him is showing so clearly. Probably due to her looking exceptionally well as compared to what she looked like in her McBeal years.
    There is a large difference in their ages, something like 20+ years, isn't there? I think he's a fairly active outdoor type and the sun isn't kind to skin over a lifetime. Back in my day, getting a suntan was supposed to make you look good and no one seemed to figure out that you would end up looking like a shrunken apple head.

Gold Member

He just looks dirty to me w/ his greasy hair, goatee and earring. Not a good look for any guy that age...or any age, as far as I'm concerned.

Wow, she looks fantastic for 41, even in the close-ups.

Thread Information