Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Zimbabwe’s Most Famous Lion Is Now a Hunting Trophy

What, he hunts dogs too? (no idea what the tattoo means)
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Yep, canned hunts make me sick, they're for rich pussies with small dicks. Here, even though they're doing deer culls in the towns and State parks due to "overpopulation" (i.e., the deer have entered suburbia and are eating people's precious tulips and hostas) the State still allows deer "farms" which basically breed genetically engineered giant bucks with giant antlers so rich fuckers can pay thousands of dollars to enter a fenced area and shoot a man made freak of nature. It's so disgusting. and it's all about the money, not "sport".
    tulip likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

We do get deer overpopulation – around here anyway – because the apex predators were hunted to extremely low numbers. We need more wolves.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    We do get deer overpopulation – around here anyway – because the apex predators were hunted to extremely low numbers. We need more wolves.
    I know...deer are probably a bad example and even though I don't like it, there are plenty of regular hunters to control that. What I really object to is deer being bred for profit and for the express purpose of satisfying some lazy rich asshole's idea of manliness. Shooting a defenseless animal in a fenced enclosure so they can take a picture and mount its head on a wall. I don't get why someone would get pleasure from that.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I know...deer are probably a bad example and even though I don't like it, there are plenty of regular hunters to control that. What I really object to is deer being bred for profit and for the express purpose of satisfying some lazy rich asshole's idea of manliness. Shooting a defenseless animal in a fenced enclosure so they can take a picture and mount its head on a wall. I don't get why someone would get pleasure from that.
    Cuz they're sick fucks.

I am still fucking fuming over this. Did you guys sign the petition?
    holly likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Look what yelp sent me. Assholes.

Hi,

We're reaching out because we've removed your review of Walter J Palmer, DDS. While we understand there is no shortage of strong opinions about this dentist as a result of recent media attention, we are directing people to share their views about the news on Yelp Talk rather than posting positive or negative reviews about the business.
    This is the same approach we take with every business that makes headlines, good or bad, and you can find more information about our approach in our Support Center.

Thanks for understanding.

- The Yelp Support Team

Copyright © 2014 Yelp Inc., 140 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA 94105, U.S.A.

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

A*O

He's using the specious old "I wasn't doing anything illegal" defence.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Africa, thousands of women and children, especially Christians natch, are being systematically kidnapped, murdered and sold into sexual slavery. Where's the Twitterati outrage and petitions about that? [crickets].
    tulip and Bluebonnet like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    especially Christians natch,
    source?

A*O

From CBC, an impeccable source no doubt. These Chibok girls were abducted from a Christian school. Google "Boko Haram" for plenty more.

Boko Haram kidnappings: 1 year later, still no sign of the schoolgirls - World - CBC News
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Dame Edna Everage

In that incident they were not targeted for being Christian but for daring to go to school.
    twitchy2.0, mtlebay, holly and 1 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Nigerian Muslims and Christians alike killed in Boko Haram attacks

Boko Haram kills scores praying in Nigeria mosques

Boko Haram steps up attacks aimed at Islamic 'establishment' in Nigeria

and so on.

These are just violent thugs. They aren't specifically targeting Christians. Those schoolgirls were just a soft target.
    Kittylady likes this.

A*O

Yes, and my original point was that the outrage over a dead lion - albeit justified - seems a bit disproportionate compared to hundreds of kidnapped, probably by now dead, young women and girls about whom we hear next to nothing.
    tulip, Bluebonnet and JazzyGirl like this.
    Dame Edna Everage

there was tons of hue and cry when that happened.

There are thousands upon thousands of news articles. The most recent ones indicate that at least some of the girls are now fighting alongside their captors.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information