Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Zimbabwe’s Most Famous Lion Is Now a Hunting Trophy

I can't even read all of this because it makes me so sick.

I hope someone hunts his ass down & makes him their trophy.

I can't even think of words bad enough to describe this piece of shit.
    ConstanceSpry and Honey like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    ^^I totally agree, they should let people post their opinion. I always read reviews before patronizing a new doc or dentist and I would certainly want to know something like this.
    As of 11:10 am - 162 vitriolic Yelp reviews putting this guy in place for what a horrible human being he is.

By the way, I wonder what's going on with that veterinarian who posted a shot of herself with a cat that she killed with an arrow?

Yelp may not be accepting reviews, but Google is. I just gave him one.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    As of 11:10 am - 162 vitriolic Yelp reviews putting this guy in place for what a horrible human being he is.

By the way, I wonder what's going on with that veterinarian who posted a shot of herself with a cat that she killed with an arrow?
    Yesterday, there were thousands of yelp reviews. They must have been up all night trying to delete everything.

Re. psycho vet, district attorney decided not to prosecute her "because there isn't enough evidence". Never mind the facebook photos, witnesses, etc. Can't destroy the little lady's life over a cat, you know. Except, she has been convicted by public opinion (just like the dentist psycho) and it looks like this is going to follow her for a long time. Social media is great.
    holly likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

Grand jury declined to indict, if you can believe that. Apparently, the GJ used some statement from the American Veterinary Medical Association in concluding there wasn't evidence the cat was killed in a cruel manner. The AVMA took issue with how its statement was used to come to this decision. But the upshot is, bitch is off scot free.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

It's too bad it took killing a famous animal to get this POS publicly named and shamed. If he had been put of of business after killing the leopard or rhino, he may not have been able to fund this $55 000 murder safari.
    ConstanceSpry, HWBL, holly and 1 others like this.

omg, Jimmy Kimmel is so fucking awesome!! I love him! He actually choked up talking about it, and I did too.

Jimmy Kimmel destroys lion-slaying dentist: ‘Is it that difficult for you to get an erection?’

TRAVIS GETTYS
    29 JUL 2015 AT 10:16 ET

Jimmy Kimmel took aim at the Minnesota dentist who illegally killed Cecil the lion near a national park in Zimbabwe.

The ABC talk show host said Walter Palmer, who owns a dental practice in Bloomington, had quickly become “the most hated man in America who never advertised Jello pudding.”

Kimmel wondered how a person could kill such a beautiful creature as Cecil, who was known for his apparent ease around humans.

“Is it that difficult for you to get an erection, that you need to kill things that are stronger than you?” he said. “If that’s the case, they have a pill for that.”

READ MORE:

Kimmel said he wasn’t opposed to hunting on principle, but he said Palmer’s actions were disgusting.

“If you’re some *sshole dentist who wants a lion’s head over the fireplace in his man cave so his douchebag buddies can gather around it and drink scotch and tell him how awesome he is, that’s just vomitous,” he said.

Kimmel showed photos of Palmer posing beside many other animals he had slain, including at least one illegal hunt, and said the dentist had “killed half of Noah’s ark.”

He teared up as he urged viewers to turn the lion’s senseless death into something positive by donating to the wildlife conservation group that had been tracking Cecil.

Jimmy Kimmel destroys lion-slaying dentist: ‘Is it that difficult for you to get an erection?’

You HAVE to watch the video...(warning, he does show pictures of the guy with some of his other big game kills)

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

"I don't want to see a ghost. It's the sight that I fear most. I'd rather have a piece of toast." Des'ree

What a prince.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hope this micro penis psychopath will be the catalyst to completely outlaw hunting big cats and all other declining species. That would be a fitting tribute to poor Cecil.
    Bluebonnet, HWBL, holly and 1 others like this.

Seriously. Why isn't the do-nothing U.N. on this already? This is an issue that will require international agreements and laws.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love Jimmy Kimmel! Yeah, I read on FB that people are leaving stuffed animal (lions) at the guys dentist office with notes like "murderer" attached. He had to shut down his dentist office FB page and close his office. Bet the dick wad is wishing he would've not gone on that illegal, canned hunt!
    Cats are really just land based sharks in fur coats. - Kittylady

That's not how the UN works...
    As long as lion hunting is legal in Zimbabwe, the UN can't do anything about it. And even if there was a Treaty, Zimbabwe would have to agree to be a party to it.
    as far as this case is concerned, maybe it will prompt the country to outlaw all hunTing of endangered species rather than the wishy washy law they have now that permits it in certain cases.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Wonder if he has one of these.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information