Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worries about my poor pooch

Default Re: Worries about my poor pooch

<---- for you all!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Yayy, Tiara! I'm so relieved for you.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I'm so glad your darling doogie is much better,,,I've had a terrible time with mine the last year, battling a terrible yeast infection, ear infectiom and allergies...
    I LIKE THAT OLD TIME ROCK N ROLL...THE KIND OF MUSIC THAT SOOTHES THE SOUL....

A*O

16 is a pretty good age for a dog, although of course it seems way too young for us. When old dogs start to get health problems you have to make some tough decisions about whether it's worth spending endless time, worry and money trying to prevent the inevitable, or whether it's kinder to let the dog slip away peacefully and painlessly if your vet feels there isn't much to be done. My dogs are still more or less puppies (2yrs old) and I don't even want to think about what I will feel when their time comes. I know I will absolutely devastated, but it's all part of the deal when you have pets I'm afraid. Good luck.

Just read the new posts - Put what I said ^^^ on hold for a while! Fingers crossed.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I know, he's a little legend. If we thought for a minute he wasn't enjoying life we'd do everything we could to make him comfortable until we couldn't do any more. We'd never let him suffer, its just not worth it.

My mum said she'd be willing to spend thousands of him if (touch wood) he ever got really ill.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Tiara I'm so glad you dog is better!!!! I just read this thread and was glad to see a positive outcome! I had to put my beloved keeshond Timber down last April 2004. He really was failing. He was 15 years old and the vet said that's like their max age. He had normal complications of aging. When people talk of euthanasia, it's a very very sensitive subject, their hearts are in the right spot when they say that, but nobody knows your pet like you. Watching your dog get old is rough, your family obviously loves and cares for your pooch. It sounds like he still has some spunk and fight left in him so as long as he has that, then absolutely follow your heart! You can tell when your pet has given up. Obviously yours has not, and that's fabulous. Merry Christmas to your family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information