Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do cats love to lay on paper?

Elite Member

^^cool tips shedevil and moomiers..my mom's dogs seem to like lying on the lawn or on carpet, anything soft...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I haven't read your comments, but I think it's because it's cool for them. Cus they have so mother fucking much fur and fat, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomba View Post
    I haven't read your comments, but I think it's because it's cool for them. Cus they have so mother fucking much fur and fat, like.
    this is such a funny post!

tonight my Daisy went on a paper flapping spree while I was trying to do homework. And she had to sit on all the papers, naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    I know its not even comfortable so I dont even get it!

omg omg omg i always wondered this too!!!!! omg! thank you for this thread. I've had 4 cats in my lifetime and each and every one of them love to sit on paper whether it was 10 years ago and my cat Cloudy would sit on my homework while I was trying to do it or one of the 2 cats I have now who are happy to jump on the couch and sit all over my bills laying out as I figure how much of them I can pay! omg cats are funny
    I'm so glad you get something out of this thread!!

Another thing is I think they love to be where the "action" is, whatever you're doing . . . they wanna be all up in it.

My mom and I have three cats, MY baby girl is oh....at LEAST 10 years old, at least. She's old, bitchy and senile. Well last weekend my mother bought some sneakers and she took them out of the bag and my cat just LIT up. She got so excited and ran over to my mom when she saw the box so my mom put the box on the floor and she jumped into it! We couldn't believe how excited she got because she literally has no personality right now.

So now she sleeps in it and she spends about 90% of her time in that stupid cardboard shoebox that's on the chair. I love her.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

we have 2 cats, fuzzy and gigi...and they looooove boxes. Anytime something comes to the house in a bigger box, we cut holes all over the box, some little, some big..the cats hide out in there and attack anything that walks by, usually the dogs...its hilarious. Fuzzy is very curious about the washing machine..anytime you open it up she comes running, jumps up on top and just stares down into it, i swear one of these times shes gonna fall in. Another funny thing they do is after the dogs come in from outside, they get a treat if they "did their business" well, the cats know this...so as soon as they hear the door open they both come running and hop up on the counter and wait for a treat!!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

My Lucy loves to lay on top of books and boxes. Any type or size! It is so funny to watch her try and get curled up on something too small for her!
    Hubby has a PS2 that we use for movies, too, and she loves to lay on top of it. I thought at first it was because it was warm, but she does it even when it is turned off. Anything elevated, she loves!
    I brought a basket in with some junk out of my trunk and she jumped right in so I cleaned out the basket and put a soft blanket in there for her, and the crazy thing never laid in it again...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Lil

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    I brought a basket in with some junk out of my trunk and she jumped right in so I cleaned out the basket and put a soft blanket in there for her, and the crazy thing never laid in it again...
    lol! That's the kind of thing mine does. She liked to lie by the radiator in the dining room and we have a wooden floor in there so I bought her a bed so she'd be comfy. I swear she never went in there again. She also took a liking to one of the horse's PolyPads (a soft, padded thing that goes under the saddle) when I left it on the floor ready to wash, and as it was a very old one I gave it to her. Would she lie on it after that? Nope.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

Looks like you have a sack-cat, Wicked Ho. I love black cats.

Henry's the coolest! Heh heh... Sack cat... And I promise, I did NOT pose him like that. And I most certainly did not stick him in the bag in the first place!

Cassie the Calico is definitely a sack cat. She'll roll around in the sack and even stick her head through the handles.

i've heard that cats like the crickley noise. But my cat likes to lay on the computer key board and of the printer.

nothings cuter than a cat in a sack!

Cats can be so perverse. I bought two kitty beds and my Siamese turned up his nose at both of them. The day we were leaving for Australia and feeling guilty about leaving him for so long, he snuggled down into one of them for the very first time. He then ignored it completely when we got home.

I bought him one of those pull-out couch beds in another effort to get him off the furniture, and he sniffed at in disdain. Then after he spotted the stray lounging in it one day, he took it over. He's lying in it now. The stray has taken over the original bed, but they still have tussles over them both, and often sleep together on the little couch. Strange critters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information