Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What are your pets' names??

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Dogs: Chewie (Chewbacca, a husky/chow) and Crumpet (shitzu/min pin)
    Cats: Opie, Felix, Butters, and MayMay(Maynard).
    Snake: Kenzie
    Ferrets/deceased: Scarlett and Blaze.
    They all get 'Christian' names but end up with at least one nick name.

Lynnie-i love the names louie and vito for a pug!! so cute

puggie's name is Zorro, his sister is Cleo (as in cleopatra), and their "half brother" is named Ceasar (i also love that name)...when we got the pugs we tried to find a name that would go with ceasar, but couldnt really think of anything..and Zorro just kind of stuck.

our labs are Sam, Howie, Jasper, Hemi..my brother named Sam...Howie is after Howie Long (played football for the raiders) Jasper is after Jasper Engines..and Hemi, well obviously i have a Hemi in my jeep. I couldnt think of one for her for a lil while..i knew i was getting her a month before i actually picked her up, and we visited a lot..and she has yellow spots (shes black) and i really wanted to name her after a model or something, because her one yellow spot looks like a beauty mark, i thought about Elle for a while...and my dad just happened to mention Hemi..and i hadnt even thought about it..and i loved it.

our cats names are Fuzzy and Gigi, gigi is for gray girl (althought i call her PB for pyscho bitch, because she is) since shes a gray tiger..and fuzzy, well fuzzy just got named fuzzy for being fuzzy, shes got long hair, just a ball of hair

birds name is tweety..for obvious reasons...hes yellow

others we've had:
    -Ben (2 of them actually, we loved the first one so much, we named another one the same thing!)
    -Mandy (you know that Boston song, Amanda, my dad loved that song, so he named her after it)
    -Bear
    -Emmitt (after Emmitt Smith)
    -Caramel
    -Ally
    -Simon
    -Oreo
    -Brewster
    -Hellion (because she was a monster)
    -Lucky..a parakeet..one day we were out back , and there was a roll of chicken wire standing up near the garage..and dont you know that lil bird flew right into the wire and hung out there long enough for my dad to catch him...so he got the name lucky

okay i think thats enough!! i forgot we had so many animals
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    You could hold a contest w/friends or coworkers (or us!) and have people contribute names when/if the time comes! Could be fun!
    ooh great idea lynnie..i'm totally going to do that..one of my future pets is definitely going to be named by committee via gossiprocks..hehe, will be awesome

i loove the names snowball and tigger, those are v. cute..

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tati View Post
    Be sure that you like the way the name sounds when you call it out - our cats actually do answer to their names (although many don't), so we find ourselves yelling them a fair bit. "Nooooo-ton" sounds cute when called.
    good point tati..i agree..newton is really cute too..

My pug is Elmo and my three cats are Whitby, Caramac and Bruce. The nick-names they end up with are Moby, Mo-shoes, Momo (Elmo), Whitters, Whit-bags (Whitby), Smazz, Smazzy, Smazminator, Smazmataz (Caramac), Brewster-rooster, Bruce-bags, Brucie-baby (Bruce)!!!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Bronze Member Works WAY to Hard's Avatar

Our 15 year old cat is Stinky, the nicknames she gets stuck with are Stinkerella, Stink-a-poo-poo and STINK! when shes in trouble.
    Our 5 year old yellow lab is Winston his nicknames are Winnie, the Winstonater and Chubba Wubba.
    And we have Tuna who is a 2 year old tabby we adopted from the shelter last October when our other cat Little Kitty ran away. Her nickames are Tune, Tunafishy, and Little Girl (cause shes tiny).

You have a lot of pets.
    Maximus

Hit By Ban Bus!

My cat's name is Toby and I call him Tobias a lot - or Toby Tobias or Toby Toe-bye. He had the name when I adopted him from some people who had to move to NYC and they couldn't take him. I really like it though.

I have a black lab and her name is Josie I also have four cats, Jimi - a Siamese mix, Sami - a tabby, Mustafa - a gray and white long hair and Kirby - an orange and white long hair.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm so dumb. I posted in this thread twice.

Dick the boston terrier. My baby. Nevermind the retro 60's tile in the background hahah. Dick looks mental here, literally. Anyone else a fan of the faux hawk?

Dick & Louis ( My adorable little brother )

Last edited by JuicyLucy; February 14th, 2007 at 12:27 AM.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

So cute JuicyLucy. I have a Boston Terrier too. Gracie is her name. Picara is my horse and Gizmo is a Brussels Griffon. Four birds, Sid, Nancy, Leon and Ada.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    So cute JuicyLucy. I have a Boston Terrier too. Gracie is her name. Picara is my horse and Gizmo is a Brussels Griffon. Four birds, Sid, Nancy, Leon and Ada.
    Really?! Don't you just adore bostons? I only found out that breed existed over a year ago when my boyfriend introduced me to his friend's boston named, Belle. I was hooked.
    Last edited by JuicyLucy; February 14th, 2007 at 12:26 AM.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

i have a pet rat named Gidget and 4 Siamese Fighting Fish named Rocky, Bruce, Killer and Fluffy. As far as irony goes Killer is a pansy and Fluffy is the pyscho.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    Really?! Don't you just adore bostons? I only found out that breed existed over a year ago when my boyfriend introduced me to his friend's boston named, Belle. I was hooked.
    I love them. When I was growing up we had two Pugs and two Bostons. my mom has a thing for little snuffly dogs. I love Pugs, but the Bostons were so, so smart!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information