Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Weird things your pets do

I stopped buying my cat Cassie toys because she makes her own toys. Her favorite toys are strings, ribbons, and boxes.

My sister's cat Albert likes to tip over the cereal bowl in your hand, cause he wants some.

He's also been known to take fish out of a partially opened HOT oven, and push an entire pizza off the counter so he could have it!!

Eli

My little dog sometimes shoves his entire face into the behind of my bigger dog, and then I hear slurping. I usually kick him in pure rage at this time and he stops.
    My big dog also got most of his tongue cut out late last year and now he grinds his chops against his left paw and the hair has gone black from it (being wet all the time). I just find these things idiotic. I mean I know they're dogs, but... idiotic.

My little "shit" zu likes to think of the cat's litter box as his own special treat box. It makes me sooooo mad when he does this. Nasty!

^^ my bf's pitbull Gaz used to does this too, it's so gross, so I got a doggy toothbrush for her and brushed her teeth everytime she did this, she stopped and now I don't have to use it anymore. My cat Magenta likes to lay anywhere I am trying to work, type, watch tv etc... she makes it hard to do homework so I open the window so she can look at the birds outside, lol at one time she was so into looking at the birds she tried to pounce and smashed her little head into the window. My other cat Columbia is silly, she likes to sit on anyone who lays on the couch, the other day my bf fell asleep and she laid on his head and kept moving until he woke up.
    Also my cat Magenta likes to eat spagetti and pizza, if we don't watch the food she'll eat it.

Zee

I have one horse that loves to lick long haired cats. We have one cat that loves the attention. The rest will scatter when she is loose in the field. She will groom it for lengthy periods of time. The cat will even crawl into her feed bucket for grooming if the horse is locked in the stall.

I was at an eventing barn and a woman showed up wearing a fur coat. My psycho horse made a beeline to lick her coat!
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

^^^LMFAO... how cute.

the toothbrush idea is excellent...thanks devildoll!!!

My dog has to go right under the covers, he has to be totally under them. Sometimes its hard to find him in the house because he;s always sleeping under the covers somewhere. Its so cute.

Aww, that's so cute. What kind of dog do you have, Stay Young?

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    The other cat will eat anything -- former stray -- and more than once we've caught him eating the corn litter when we change the box. He also pounces on laps the second you sit down and turns into an impossible-to-move lump.
    Oh PB...that brought back wonderful memories of my Licorice. Perhaps they were brothers in a past life. He died 3 yrs ago and his ashes sit prominently on the mantle. He too would eat absolutely anything. I awoke one morning after ordering and eating 2 slices of a LARGE pizza the night before. I love leftover heated for days after. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to take them out of the box to put in the fridge. He had eaten every morsel of the toppings, leaving nothing but the crust. The kicker: it was pepperoni with a double portion of jalepenos! No evidence of sickness to follow.

AND...my kitty wouldn't wait for you to sit for that lap. He would watch & wait. The moment you looked like you were about to sit, he would pounce and purr contently until you tried to get up. In the mornings he would perch on the very edge of the bathroom counter while I was trying to get ready...his body pressed firmly against mine.

I soooooooooooooo miss him.
    Playful~

My cat keeps licking my speakers. Not quite sure what that's about..
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Mrs Fenchurch is a very odd creature--she's the first cat I've owned who is happy to totally invade your personal space. Normally around 3 or 4am she will come and sit millimetres from my face, giving me a 'cat hug'---kneading my hair, purring and sneezing on at least one of us.
    It is really cute but flipping annoying at the same time!!
    Here is hubby being caressed by Mrs.F

and this is me being catted after she was left out all day.
    [youtube]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FpwIC-6FavY[/youtube]

eta-I can't get the Youtube embedding thing to work.

^That video is cute.
    She loves her mommy. lol

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

I love these stories! When my cat Roija was a kitten she used to suck my earlobes at night when i was asleep. The slurping sucking sound was so bad i had to lock her out of the bedroom. Now as an older cat, she only drinks water out of a high glass on the coffee table. Also in the morning, she actually says "helloooooo". She is a Siamese and has very distinct meows and she only does the Hello meow in the morning when i get up. She also has this cute little habit when she is sleeping nearby,like on the back of the couch. She reaches out and just rests her paw on you--she just likes to have that connection to know you are there with her.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information