Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Weird things your pets do

Greensplotch, your sweet pup thinks that you are talking to him! He doesn't see anybody else there, how sweet, he loves you a lot.
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

my friends pug sniffs eyelids too it must be a pug thing
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

My parrot grooms my hair by combing it with her beak.

But one of my cats will nearly break down the bathroom door just to watch me blowdry my hair. He is facinated by it and hops up on the counter to watch.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Oh interesting, pugs must be attracted to eye lid scent if there is such a thing

Panda, Elmo doesn't shake his head when he's sleepy, what he does is a chin snuggle, he wedges his chin into a pillow or on my arm/thigh (he likes to sleep between ppl's legs) etc.
    Last edited by moomies; March 18th, 2007 at 06:50 PM.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    what? that sounds so cute!! gator can you post any pics of this? i'm trying to imagine it lol

Our lab climbs slowly up onto my husbands lap when hes on the couch, one paw at a time. Once on his lap, she rests her head on his shoulders and basically takes a hug. Shes big, but doesnt realise it. She stares at him intensely until he lets her do this. DAMMIT she can stare you down!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

I always give my cats a treat when I get home. When I got home yesterday, my hands were full, so I asked my dad to give Cassie her treat. She refused to accept a treat from him. But when I gave her the treat, she scarfed it down! I don't know why she thinks the treat is better if I give it to her, but I was very amused.

UG! I have a parrot,too! Male eclectus. Talks like crazy! We love him madly & are worried what to do if he outlives us! I like it when the phone rings and he says (in my voice) Hellooo? Oh ,really? Oh,really?
    HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! On the hottest days, he'll peer at me and ask "Are you cold". He calls me "Mommy".
    I am surprised you can have cats. Mine would bite the butter out of them! His bite is vicious-then HE says "OUCH!"
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

^That is adorable (Calling you mommy). I would like to see some parrot pics from both Gator and you McJag.

You'll have to add your parrot to your will or make a codicil to your will

My lab does all sorts of funny things. She hates it when people are talking and ignoring her so she will stand in a spot where all eyes can see her, with the goofy lab look (eyes wide open, head tilted, ears forward, tongue hanging out) and do this weird backwards marching thing and make these little rrrrfff, rrrrrffff sounds. Then, if that doesn't work, she'll run to the dining room, plop on the floor and start rolling around on her back grunting.

Of course, she'll also bring you her bowl, her baby and every toy she owns.

My girl Gitta doesn't talk but damn does she lay a smackdown on the cats. They run when she's loose. She's a three year old Sun Conure and very funny, loves to sit on my shoulder when I cook and loves to steal food from everyone eating, snatch it off their plate, laughes when we laugh and has a special call that means someone is on the lawn that's not supposed to be out there.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That is just precious. I really really wish I could have a dog right now. A Lab and a Pug, actually! I must give Toby respect where it's due, though. He's 12 and a "one-animal-per-household" kitty.
    Last edited by Mira; March 27th, 2007 at 05:00 PM.

but has a special call that means someone is on the lawn that's not supposed to be out there.
    Mine,too! He has an ear shattering war cry if he sees something he considers threatening & we all come running! Once he did it in the middle of the night and scared the heck out of us! He fusses at the dogs :"Now stop that! Stop that!" and in a sweet voice"Come here!"
    Once, my Mother was busy & she heard my voice say"I love you" and when she turned around it was him! He also can speak in my husbands deeper voice! He eats 1 Gerber toddler food (like meatballs & spaghetti) per day, parrot food & loves chicken. We feel really guilty about that. He likes to share anything we have, chocolate & avacado will kill him, so we are careful about that. I hope you are careful about not using non-stick pans! Dangerous to birdys.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Been raising birds for years so yeah, I'm care of choc/avocado/teflon.

Funny how they know who is not supposed to be there before we do.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You got me curious Gator... this is a great site (I'm sure you've seen it) Sun Conure Photo Albums beautiful !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information