Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird things your pets do

Default Re: Weird things your pets do

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    My cat once ran full force into a sliding glass door, thinking it was open. She knocked herself unconscious. The other one once had sex right in front of me. That was fun.
    What exactly does a cat do when it gets knocked out?? Just picturing it is making me almost pee! Its cruel though, so sorry!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

No worries. I laughed too, once I saw she was ok. She just kind of keeled over for a few minutes, then got up and went back to licking her punani.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

My beagle only sleeps under the covers, in between your legs. If your legs aren't spread, he will paw at them until you do spread them!

Dragonfly, I have a fetching cat too. He is a little Siamese named Baby Snakes and he would rather fetch than do anything else, even eat. And he fetches garbage. He has lots of toys around, but he likes to fetch things like those cheese wrappers that come on string cheese, wadded up cigarette packs, he even likes those blister packs that my iron pills come in (but I take those away from him). He will rummage through the garbage to find something fun to play with, and bring it to you so you can throw it. I have a lot of cats, and there is usually one among them who will fetch, but he is so devoted to it, it is quite funny. Maybe he is a reincarnated jock.
    Keep passing the open windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzarelli23 View Post
    My beagle only sleeps under the covers, in between your legs. If your legs aren't spread, he will paw at them until you do spread them!
    Thats what my Yorkie does, I lie in some of the most uncomfortable positions just to keep my dog happy!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

^^ What if you left your bedroom door slightly open so she didn't have to paw and she could just walk in?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo View Post
    ^Yup, tried that too! She'll lay with us for about an hour then get up and start playing.
    Well atleast that way you get an hour longer??

My bf's dog is a pain in the arse, he howls and barks all night coz he can hear noises outside, every single noise he goes mad at, my bf can't even hear it he's so use to it! Why can't the dog get use to the noises??

Oh and he also drinks out of the toilet if you forget to put the lid down, but its so loud he gulps loudly and his chain clangs against the bowl!! He is so annoying, but I love him, he's a big daft German Sheperd that I just can't shout at!

Frank_Rizzo
    My cat will loudly paw at the door any time between 2 and 5 am. Every single day.
    My dog Jake does that at the back door to the garden. It's to let us know he wants a widdle, but lately he's really started to take the piss (hee hee - sorry) He paws at the door, I have to get up out of the warm living room (only room with heating), to the kitchen then let him out and walk back inside expecting him to potter about outside for a bit but . . .No, No no, not Jake, he thinks it's his new game, as soon as I walk back he runs straight after me, He doesn't need a widdle at all. He does it a number of times a night so I'm getting up and down like a bleeding yo yo. I really don't appreciate his antics in this weather.

Bronze Member

don't worry, I never let him play with candles, since his strange attraction! haha so sweet the poor kitty with the glass door!
    my vet friend told me a fetching cat does that to show you, his mother, how good he is, the things he gets are trophies rather than invitations to play toss and catch...at least, that's what she knows....pets are priceless, they always get me in a good mood...

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

My male cat used to hump my leg before we got him fixed. You'd hear a certain trilling 'meeeow' and he'd be making sweet sweet love to your leg before you could say 'neutered'

My other fixed male is obsessional weird about the bathroom. He stands right outside the door making racket whenever I bathe or shower to remind me to let him in asap. He comes in, sits on the counter and stares all facinated while I blowdry my hair. He unrolls all the toilet paper too, caught him red handed one day sitting on the toilet seat reaching over to make the roll spin again and again.

Bronze Member

My dog, Wolfie, is obsessed with laser pointers. Normally, it's cats that like them, but this dog goes nuts. He's a long-haired wiener dog, and there's nothing funnier than seeing him biting at a wall trying to get a little red dot!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by tiki View Post
    My yorkie will NOT do her business outside. I have peepads in the house and that is ALL she will use. I wish I never started that!!!! Also she will scratch her back feet in a tantrum if I pay attention to either of my other dogs, well pay attention to anyone besides her.

When it is time for my Chihuahua to go outside he will run from you, lay on his back and piss in the air. This is very annoying.

My other dog is pretty normal compared to these two nut cases.
    My mom's dog will take a lovely little dump right by the front door, then come running to my mom at the other end of the house and jump on her to let her know that she has to go out. She's just a little confused.

One of my cats almost refuses to drink water from her bowl, she thinks it's much more fun to drink out of the toilet or from glasses of water standing around. I have more than one time found her halfway down the toilet bowl. She's also a total coward, she is scared of the remote control even if it's just laying there.
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

One of our dogs is scared of new people (aka every damn person who doesn't live in this house) and will cower when someone visits. She averts her eyes, and seems to be trying her best to be invisible. Nobody believes me when I say she's really quite playful & fun.

The King of the House (10 yr old male cat) is a drooler. He will also start clawing furniture and generally being a nuisance at about 5:30 am, because he's decided I need to get up to feed him.

His sister (now deceased) was the weirdest cat of all: she enjoyed showering with my husband, nibbling on his toes when he was just out of the shower, giving him tiny little love bites on his face, neck & ears, and imitating a piece of cooked pasta when we picked her up. She was bizarre. But fun!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo View Post
    I <3 German Shepherds!!!

Regarding the toilet... we can't leave the seat down. Ever. My cat has (MORE than once) fallen into the toilet. Once when my hubby was peeing. She got a golden shower!!!! It wasn't so funny when I took her piss covered self and gave her a bath. She hated that!!!!!
    She'll finely get along with Ricky Martin. Oh wait, I think he likes receiving it, too.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information