Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teacher charged with felonies in deaths of two cats

Gold Member

Oh my God, someone please sterilize this woman just to be safe.

Ok, cats have to be the easiest animals in the world to ignore. You fill up a bathtub with water and leave the bag of food open and they'd survive. This idiot had her head so far up in her ass she couldn't remember when she went home last? I don't buy that one bit. It sounds more like an attempt to ignore the "problem" in the hopes that it'll go away. My cats are the worst little buggers I have ever had but I still feed and water them. I can't stand them most days but we still take care of them!
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I want to punch that smile right off that cunt's face!!!!!
    I don't see how she could live with 2 rotting corpses and not care. I can't imagine the begging those poor babies must've done whenever she came home at night. I know people say a human's life is worth more than an animal's, but she deserves the exact same treatment she gave to those innocent cats. If she didn't want them, all she had to do was give them away. There are tons of good people in the world, and most animal lovers would take in an animal if they know it could starve to death. I'd like to see this fucking cunt claw her jail cell to pieces in search of food, only to be ignored by the guards. There is no hope for this piece of shit.

I've met people who weren't into animals, and were never comfortable around them. And even THEY would take in an animal that's being tortured and starved to death. It takes a really sick bastard to do something like this.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    I have one cat and I can't even imagine her letting herself go for one day without food! Bitch would cut me!

Those poor fur-babies. I hope they're well fed in cat-valhalla!
    That's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    I want to punch that smile right off that cunt's face!!!!!
    I don't see how she could live with 2 rotting corpses and not care. I can't imagine the begging those poor babies must've done whenever she came home at night. I know people say a human's life is worth more than an animal's, but she deserves the exact same treatment she gave to those innocent cats. If she didn't want them, all she had to do was give them away. There are tons of good people in the world, and most animal lovers would take in an animal if they know it could starve to death. I'd like to see this fucking cunt claw her jail cell to pieces in search of food, only to be ignored by the guards. There is no hope for this piece of shit.

I've met people who weren't into animals, and were never comfortable around them. And even THEY would take in an animal that's being tortured and starved to death. It takes a really sick bastard to do something like this.
    I agree with every single word you wrote, I hope her case goes to trial and the jury feels the same way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information