Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spiders in YOUR HOUSE

We have a huuuuuge spider problem in the house we're renting now. We're the first people to have lived in it for several years, and the person who owned it before was a complete pack-rat. So yeah, spiders probably feel we're infringing on their territory.

It's annoying and sometimes I get weirded out/scared but I don't mind, as long as I don't see any roaches, which I haven't. Now those nasty-ass bitches are intolerable and would totally have me pitching screaming fits, ready to move out ASAP.

Camel spiders are the same thing as sun spiders. They also are called wind scorpions or wind spiders. They aren't venomous and usually don't bite unless they feel threatened.

The one we killed put up a huge fight. We doused it repeatedly with heavy-duty bug killer (hubbie is an exterminator, so we were using heavy-duty stuff) before it got a little wobbly. It was rearing up and just generally scaring us silly. We finally got it to stop moving and then scooped it into a dustpan and threw it into the street!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I put on my tennis shoe only to be bitten by a brown recluse. My toe turned black and stayed that way for a few months. Hurt like a bugger.

I'm not terrified of spiders, a jumping wolf spider can wipe the smile off of my face though. I like garden spiders with their beautiful yellow and black colors, we had a huge one a few years ago we fed him grasshoppers. Then a bird ate him, bummer.

My brother had a pet tarantula named Enos, build him a home out of plexi glass - working minture train, houses and all covered with webs. It really was wild.

^ there was a wolf spider on my back porch I used to feed flies to. Thing got massive then made a cocoon (sp?) which it hid in a corner of the railing. It must have been eggs, coz millions of the little buggers came out of it later on.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ yeah now see thats what I have problems with... the wolf spider jumps at you, looks like your worse nightmare then has babies that crawl all over it even making it more creepy.

I love nature as long as it's outside and it doesn't sting or bite me. We are freakin over run with catapillars. Darn things are everywhere and you can't kill them because after all they do turn into butterflies.

Loving the Trouser Snake!!! lol

I like some spiders, like garden ones, but I don't want them close to me! I am terrified of getting bitten by a brown recluse. I saw a black widow at our old house and freaked! yesterday I was planting some flowers and an ugly black, fuzzy spider ran out of the ground at me. I ran away!

A*O

Dealing with spiders is easy: Stomp - Squish
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I don't get paranoid... but yes, I do get scared and sometimes I leave the room for... like... hours! Eheheheh! But most times I just try to stay in cold blood and kill or move the animal away. And then I get the shivers anyway.
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

I hate spiders with a burning passion. I have an insane fear of them. I once saw a dead spider in the toilet, and I KNEW it was dead, but I screamed bloody murder and ran for my life, anyway.

There was another time when I saw a spider on the wall and wanted to kill it. I was living with my step dad, and he INSISTED that we NOT kill the spiders. Well, he wasn't home at the time and I took my shoe and fucking WAILED on it. I think I almost put a hole in the wall. >_>;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information