Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Seal pup rescued by do-gooders (with pic)

Default Re: Seal pup rescued by do-gooders (with pic)

Well I suppose she COULD drag a homosexual behind a car to see how long he would bleed to death..

What exactly is the purpose of the experiment, to gauge if we have better clotting abilities or if we leave rainbow colored smears?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

See here's the thing:

I thought her post was funny, and I'm having fun seeing where the hilarity will go. Animal rights weirdos are humorless. They can't laugh at themselves and their position at all. It's all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dour.

*limps over to the SealBurger© stand, leaving a glittery smear of homoblood on the floor*

Of course I wouldn't do that myself! I don't want blood on my car. Duh!
    Well of course not, you'd have one of those little japanese hatchbacks painted up like a crash test car.

And the purpose of the experiment would be to drag them one way, see how they react, jot down notes. Drag them another way, see what happens. Give them a break here and there...
    That's a little more extreme than say.. gentle poking with a stick, but I'm guessing that there would be a lot of screaming, mostly "Oh Jethuth Critht! My thweatervestht!" and maybe some crying. No scratch that, LOTS of crying.

On the other hand, think of the fabulous exfoliating job it would do. He'd come out looking like brand new raw hamburger.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    You really thought my post was funny? I'm actually offended by my own post! You are quite obviously the guru and I have a lot to learn. At the rate I'm going, I won't even graduate on time.
    Yes, of course it's funny.. because it's ridiculous. Just like the SealBurger© stand.

And I laugh at myself all the time. I just don't laugh at death and cruelty.
    *shrug*
    They are a part of life... come on, who wouldn't laugh and cheer if Hitler was dragged behind a car... anybody? Bueller?

True... and his boyfriend would have a FIELD day sticking his dick into all the puncture wounds! Fun!
    Omg, it's like that movie "Crash".. not the stupid, obvious one about racism.. the one where people get off by fucking wounds received in car crashes. Oh yeah!

Yes, but Hitler would DESERVE that because he was an awful person. Innocent animals don't deserve it and neither to innocent homosexuals... therefore I don't laugh.
    Animals are pretty awful creatures. They hunt, kill, fight and do many terrible things. Some even engage in cannibalism. How do you judge their innocence?

Zee

Wasn't there a rescued seal that was released and eaten by killer whale/leopard seal as the rescuers watched? Puts it all into perspective.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Can't everyone just love animals and humans? Can't we all just hold hands and skip in a big field while the birds tweet and the rabbits hop??
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    Well I guess some say homosexuality is a sin, too.
    LOl that doesn't even make sense, you're reaching.

How does it not make sense? You're saying animals aren't innocent because they kill each other, which I happen to disagree with. People say homosexuals aren't innocent because they like hot thick cock up the anus. I think you'd disagree with that.
    One involves death and destruction of others, the other involves hot thick cock up the anus that affects nothing else.

Hmmm... I would have to go with the hot thick cock being less detrimental and destructive.

I am quite sure many seals are killed in their natural setting every single day. That my dear is a bit different then a human clubbing a seal to death and selling its fur to make some fat tasteless old cunt a coat. I don't see your perspective at all.
    Seals kill other seals young all the time, and even eat them. Humans club seals and make pretty fur coats out of a part of them.

Each gets something out of it.. fur coats, or food/marginally larger chance to pass on genes.

Zee

Quote Originally Posted by tiki
    I am quite sure many seals are killed in their natural setting every single day. I don't see your perspective at all.
    Life is hard, people and animals die despite our best intentions. Pretty simple.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Now what if the homone laced fecalchickens and the seals had an all out war.. who would you cheer for?

For all those attacking A*O on the post count thing, I bet she didn't sit and count them individually. Go to the main page for the animal thread where you can read thread titles. See the section with the number of replies and how it is a hyperlink? If you click it, it opens a new window with a list of user names and how many posts they have made in the thread. Right now Grimm is in the lead with 41, followed by tiki with 30

That is all.

Well some would say a hot thick cock up the ass destroys the instituion of marriage.
    Well I took a hot cock up the ass just a second ago, and so far.. *checks*.. yes, so far, the institution of marriage is STILL a viable concept. Yes, it's still with us, and people are getting married.

Also, what about all the married girls who like a hot cock up the ass? OOoo a new experiment. One of you married gals take a hot cock up the hershey highway so we can see if the concept of marriage erases itself from history.

Killing animals for fashion is not nature and it's not natural.
    Humans are a natural function of the planet, and are, by definition, animals. Thus anything we do is natural.

And when humans eat animals for food, those animals should at least be treated humanely and NOT factory farmed.
    Omg, now I have to build a time machine so I can go back and school neanderthals on the fact that stabbing mammoths to death with spears is just not humane. This puts me way behind schedule for opening another SealBurger© stand beside the Vegas Planet Hollywood.

Well those others are going to have to take a hot thick cock up the ass to prove it

When you know better, you should do better.
    Should should should.. there's that overarching cosmic morality at play again!

But if you get the time machine up and running, you should go back to your childhood and pick a heterosexual lifestyle for yourself!
    I should also pick myself a better haircut and wardrobe while I'm there.

Well some of us were BLESSED with morality, some weren't. Not much I can do about that but I'll do all I can to make a difference!
    Any difference made is for an audience of one! Seals won't laud you, or throw roses at your feet. They might try to eat you, however.

Well you won't need the rainbow shirt anymore if you should choose to be straight.
    I'm keeping it as camouflage in case i play paintball with clowns.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information