Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Puppoose: spoiled sweet or spoiled rotten?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default this shits funny! i'd do it to my cats if they'd let me :p

makes for an easy target
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    a stroller for your DOG?
    look at that little shit in there!

I have a purse for wembley very much like this one:
    ...not Not Louis Vuitton of course...mine is green faux alligator skin...

I didnt get it because I want to carry him everywhere (because I dont...his legs work and he enjoys his walks. And 10lbs on straps on your shoulder gets heavy and uncomfortable really quickly...plus walking helps to wear the little spaz out ) I got it because when we ARE out together, I might want to stop by a store that isnt "pet friendly" and I certainly am not going to leave him tied up outside or anything like that...stores seem to be a lot more forgiving if the dog is contained instead of wandering around sniffing things and potentially marking stuff....
    Dramatically overdramatic

It looks like the poor dog would always be fighting its own body weight to breathe.

I'd be a prime mark for that doggy stroller, tho. I have a tiny dog with an embarrassingly schmoopy name that I do occasionally dress up. Yes, I know it's all too nauseatingly pwecious.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    lol What about YOUR dignity
    *SNORT*

Touché.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Josie couldn't fit half of her fat ass in one of these. Though it would be hilarious to see her in a stroller!!!

This may come as a surprise for idiot pet owners...but dogs have LEGS. They walk on them. It's exercise. Exercise is GOOD for dogs.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^It may also come as a surprise to people who like making assumptions that just because a stroller is utilized in certain situations, that doesn't mean the dog doesn't get walked. Save the attitude for the mommies in double wide limo sized strollers who are blocking the aisle and still let their 42 month old 'walk' beside them.

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    I didnt get it because I want to carry him everywhere. I got it because when we ARE out together, I might want to stop by a store that isnt "pet friendly" and I certainly am not going to leave him tied up outside or anything like that...stores seem to be a lot more forgiving if the dog is contained instead of wandering around sniffing things and potentially marking stuff....
    Apologies for the editing....but I had to comment on this. I typically hate going to a mall but had to take advantage of the HUGE after-Christmas sales yesterday. One of the stores I visited was Macy's. I was headed for the clothing department when a woman passed by me with a dog on a leash. Wtf...a dog in a department store?? My common sense demanded it must must MUST be an Assisted Living dog or something. Nope, just an idiotic person taking their dog everywhere regardless of the setting~

Fast forward an hour later. I'm standing in line to pay for my purchases when one of the sales clerks passes by with paper towels and Clorox bleach in hand mumbling quite loudly to no one in particular...'Take that damned dog home'. Yep, the dog had pooped on the floor and the owner was no where to be seen!
    Playful~

Alright, I'll shelve the 'tude if you can explain when and where such a device would be permissable and practical. Whether a dog is in a contraption or not, it isn't allowed in areas that sell food (not in my country anyway). Dogs can pretty much never get enough exercise. Some dogs, like bulldogs cannot walk well..tho I've yet to see a bulldog in a contraption, just physically able rat-sized dogs.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    Apologies for the editing....but I had to comment on this. I typically hate going to a mall but had to take advantage of the HUGE after-Christmas sales yesterday. One of the stores I visited was Macy's. I was headed for the clothing department when a woman passed by me with a dog on a leash. Wtf...a dog in a department store?? My common sense demanded it must must MUST be an Assisted Living dog or something. Nope, just an idiotic person taking their dog everywhere regardless of the setting~

Fast forward an hour later. I'm standing in line to pay for my purchases when one of the sales clerks passes by with paper towels and Clorox bleach in hand mumbling quite loudly to no one in particular...'Take that damned dog home'. Yep, the dog had pooped on the floor and the owner was no where to be seen!

I put up a sign a few weeks ago in my store after someone casually strolled into my store with their fucking dog on a leash and it wasn't the first time. What if the dog bit someone? I bet I'm the one who would get sued. Every once in a while I have people come in with their dogs in strollers, that I don't have a problem with.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

You're so right. In this litigious society we live in, you would most definitely be the first to be sued since it would be implied you have the larger cash cow to delve into~

Goodness knows I love my pets as much as the next person...and on occasion take them with me to 'pet encouraged' places like PetSmart. But for the life of me I can't imagine anyone believing it is OK to take them into department stores or malls. IF you are dense enough to think nothing of it, PLEASE take along the appropriate tools needed to clean up after Precious!
    Playful~

1) Don't take your stupid dog in the car unless you're taking it to the vet or going on a long trip to grandma's. If you crash, doggy dies. You might forget doggy in the car, or leave it locked up in there on purpose. If you're really that hard up for company, get a fucking friend for christs sake.

2) Don't take doggy into stores or restaurants. I don't care if it's a video store, or Wal_mart, a music store or HMV. Your dog DOES NOT BELONG IN THERE. Either tie it up outside or come back when you are dogless.

3) Dog strollers are just as stupid as doublewide SUV baby transport rigs. It's like dressing your dog in sweaters or costumes.

You might think it's the cutest thing since EVAR, but everybody else thinks you're a complete retard lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And please make sure they're well behaved! There is a restaurant next to my store and people bring their dogs while they eat on the patio, today there was a dog barking up a storm, that to me is as bad as a baby crying. I could hear him all the way into my store, could you imagine sitting next to these people trying to enjoy your lunch with a fucking dog barking in your ear?

My little dogie I can't take anywhere, he loves everyone and gets so excited and pees.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Every once in a while I have people come in with their dogs in strollers, that I don't have a problem withThat, butterfly, illustrates how the stroller can be quite practical. Even in stores/malls that allow animals, the stroller is a good way to prevent accidents or to prevent precious from bothering people who don't wish to be. I had Crumpet with me in a dog-welcome mall department store and it was pleasant to have her contained while I tried on clothes.

I also use it when we visit the nursing home because, while most residents love to see the doggie, some do not, and if I am with one of those I can zip up her stroller and she will just lie down in there and no one is distracted by her. I only take her to dog-friendly places and if I choose to have a stroller for my convenience/her safety or even just for the cuteness factor, I am not hurting anyone so the vitriol should be reserved for the parents who drag crying irritable toddlers to movies at 9 pm or to Outback after 8 pm or people who otherwise disrupt other people.

In the summer I have had her with me when we go to the nursing home and often stop by my mother's on the way home (she lives 45 min from me). If something necessitiates me having to run inside a store (say,to make a return) I am not leaving her in the hot car for any length of time and it doesn't make sense to take her 45 min away to our home in the country just to turn around and drive 45 minutes back into town. I've only done so twice but no one complained because she was contained (once in the stroller another time in a shopping bag). Those occassions are quite rare because, really, if I want to shop I don't want to deal with her or with other people trying to paw at her. The pet friendly mall should not cause any issues because everybody knows dogs are welcome and people generally go there hoping to see all the different dogs. As far as cleaning up accidents, all pet owners as well as parents of kids who make messes should be good citizens and clean up after their 'kids', no exceptions. I used to work retail and not once did I see a parent clean up their own kid's puke and know for a fact some actually let their kids go potty in the little waste baskets in the dressing room. But because they're human (that's a laugh) it's supposed to be more acceptable for them to make a mess or disturb people with their crying or temper tantrums and anyone who complains is just a big old child hatin' meanie.

As for 'why can't people just leave them at home': how many times I have wondered the same thing when I see a woman on cunt duty dragging three little angels with her through the mall ( don't they have fathers or is it too much to ask for dad to babysit his own kids?) or through the bridal show, or through the wine festival, or wherever the kids really shouldn't be. Shit, I'd just as soon stay home myself if I had to put up with that crap.

Yeah, i dont like kids either but you cant exactly leave them home alone for a few hours like a dog or cat, let's be realistic lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well, I guess I am a retard! My dog has a carrier that can be strapped into a seatbelt in the car. I dress him in clothes(a man said to me that my dog was dressed better than him..he had on his Denim overalls). I don't carry him EVERYWHERE or to restaurants or to the market...but I do take him to places other than the vet and the groomers. And I have friends..they ask me to bring him with me when I visit them..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information