Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Puppoose: spoiled sweet or spoiled rotten?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Dog strollers have been around for a few years, but I guess if you aren't a little dog person you wouldn't keep up with their fashions, lol.

I'm definitely a big dog person.. little dogs annoy the hell out of me. Like little furry rats that get overly pampered by their delusional owners, carrying them around in bags, slings, and whatever else instead of letting them get exercise and WALKING places..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I want one border collie sized.
    You have a border collie? I have two.

Yea. She's lovely. An overgrown puppy just reaching adult size now. I've never had a dog this smart or this full of energy! If only there was some way to tap it.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I have a 12 year old female and a 3 year old male. She has slowed down a bit but not as much as you'd think. The male is just totally off his rocker but he makes me laugh every day. He still has LOTS of puppy in him.

They're not for everyone but I love their quirkiness. I got my first border in the '80s and had nooo idea what I was in for. But after that, I was hooked.

Ridiculous idea! I still laugh at the doggie stroller, but to each his own! My Retriever mix would never fit in any of this crap, let alone allow me to do it! They are dogs! Give them their dignity.

Too each their own, but I'd rather take them for a walk on a leash and let them play together in their back garden while I go about my day to day business and not drag them everywhere.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

They are dogs! Give them their dignity. These little dogs don't really see themselves as dogs. They think they are your babies so there is no dignity lost from being in a stroller and having everyone fawn over how cute they are.

I have a little Miniature Dachshund and he would be pissed if I put him in something like that.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    They are dogs! Give them their dignity. These little dogs don't really see themselves as dogs. They think they are your babies so there is no dignity lost from being in a stroller and having everyone fawn over how cute they are.
    lol What about YOUR dignity
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^^With 4 cats, 2 dogs (big and little), a python, and a lizzard, I pretty much gave up on that a long time ago!

^^^^Just so you know, I saw that smartass comment coming from you a mile away!

Lots of women (men would never do this) have strollers for their small dogs. If I buy stuff I can put it in the little storage compartment under her seat. It also helps them feel safe from any bigger dogs they encounter. I can zip her up in it if I want to talk to someone and she is attention whoring and won't be still.

Besides, she looks so cuuute in it!!!!
    There was a lady at Macys with her dog in his stroller..I think I might get my baby one..so cute

That is so true!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^^^Thanks for coming to my rescue. These people make me out to be some kind of nut!

Dog stroller hehe, the dog looks cute in it, I wouldn't have a stroller myself but it's not harming anyone.

^^^Thanks for coming to my rescue. These people make me out to be some kind of nut!
    *looks at you incredulously*

it IS nutty! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information