Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your furry family!

OK, so my sweeties aren't furry but I'm posting them anyway.

This is Janet:

I only just got her, she's just a baby... she'll grow to be about 6 inches long head to tail. She's a stick insect. A bit more exotic than the ones you usually see (although I have those too.. but they're kinda boring). In this picture Janet is all 'I R big & dangerous! I kill j00 ded!'

And this is Snoes. That translates to ' sweetie' .

She's furry! Kind of.

Excuse pathetic quality of pics. My phone is from 1892.

Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The first time I saw my Bogie,he was huge-5 months old-,stunningly handsome and looked like a movie star. Tough guy with a soft heart-like Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca. He cannot move without posing. He drapes his front paws one over the other when he has a nap. He prances when he walks. Pure Rock Star.
    How fabulous!
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Jezi I'm totes loving your stick insect! Love the name Janet, that's hysterical, I love it when animals have human names! They are such cool critters, I always wanted one when I was a kid but my mum was too scared hehe. I'm afraid I'm a typical girl and I'm not fond of spiders...I'm sure your spider is lovely though

Shinola that's a lovely picture

Jasmine is a furry ninja, I swear to God. I was sitting on the couch a few minutes ago just reading some threads on here, one second i was fine, the next my socks had been stolen right off my feet and were winging their way to holes in the back garden. Little bugger.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    Jezi I'm totes loving your stick insect! Love the name Janet, that's hysterical, I love it when animals have human names! .
    Ha, it's the best isn't it? Why is it so funny? 'Janet' is especially funny to me as a lovely lady I work with has the same name, I'll never look at her the same way again

Anyway, My cat is down there in my sig, looking awesomely angry and fluffy. She is my cat through and through, she's very shy around other people but always comes to bed to give me intrusive cuddles whilst I'm trying to read. She waits for me when I get home late at work, I can hear her meowing away in the garden to be let in and get some food and attention. (Normally in that order too)
    She's called Mrs.Fenchurch. Always gets a response when I tell people her name!

There she is, down there....

Aw--cute cat. Love the name.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Mrs Fenchurch is also hysterical, I love animals with brilliant names Janet just isn't a stick insect name but it so fits!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

My late dog Jigga. She had cancer and went to rainbow bridge on Valentine's Day.

This is my Pedro... AKA: Pedro Menendez of the Menendez cartel. He pushed out one of my windows 3 weeks ago and is still missing.But he has been seen in the woods behind the building. I had one of my cats missing for 5 months and found her. I will find my Pedro.

My crazy cat Tony. He looks like he passed out.

This is Willa. I took her in three yrs ago when her owner was going to kill her(no lie) I kept her for a couple of months. I realized she needed a home with a lot of land. I lived in a small apt. She now has a great home ..with kids..and is happy.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Gorgeous pets! I hope you find your Pedro soon.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I hope you find Pedro soon. He is beautiful as are your other pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

How did you come to name them their names?
    Shadow follwed me everywhere as a puppy, Daisy Mr. Nightdragon named after the "Daisy Adair" character on Dead Like me, Cuddles the cat was named after my little sisters favorite childhood toy and Sonny was named after the gangster on Godfather.
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Elite Member

Awww, they are all such beautiful animals. I would show my 4 cats but for some reason I am not allowed to post pics. Oh, well, I have certainly enjoyed everyones little lovables.

Mrs. Fenchurch was named after the character that Arthur Dent falls in love with in the book 'So long and thanks for all the fish' by Douglas Adams. The 'Mrs' prefect was added purely for comedy value. My sister used to feed a cat called Mr.Haddock....that still makes me smile to this day

My son named my late dog Jigga. I neamed Perdro Menendez of the Menendez cartel. I get a big kick out of David Caruso..in a snarky way.. and I like to picture him saying that. I also have a cat that ius named The Pope. And it's a she.

Has Pedro come back yet?
    If it helps put your mind at rest, my cat (another story) lived down by the river for nearly 6 months before moving in with us. (Once he had checked to see that we were adequately trained of course... I think that one could say we were, he's had bacon & chicken for tea....)
    Free Charmed.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information