Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Post pics of your furry family!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I love this picture!! It says volumes. Look what a Staffordshire Bullterrier looks like when it's not being bred to fight. He looks so happy. Gosh I miss seeing the Staffordshire, all we have now are pitbulls and they are getting banned from some areas along with the Staffordshire because people don't know the difference.
    yeah right? you know, where I live, Staffordshire Bullterrier as well as American Staffordshire Terriers and Bull Terriers are banned and so many people get frightned when they see us on a walk. It's pretty depressing because they are so social and don't want anymore than cuddle with even strangers they meet. I mean come on, every dog has teeth and could harm a person if the belong to the wrong owner.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    yeah right? you know, where I live, Staffordshire Bullterrier as well as American Staffordshire Terriers and Bull Terriers are banned and so many people get frightned when they see us on a walk. It's pretty depressing because they are so social and don't want anymore than cuddle with even strangers they meet. I mean come on, every dog has teeth and could harm a person if the belong to the wrong owner.
    I had a staffordshire bullterrier when I was a child and I defend them to the ninth degree and beyond because I don't want government telling me what kind of dog I can have. In truth though I am afraid of them now. My pommies were attacked by a pity a long time ago and then last summer Mo was attacked - again and again while her owner watched. But I know there are good pits out there! I know this because I watch The Dog Whisperer and Dog Town

I wish people had to adopt pets like they do children then maybe so many dogs wouldn't get abused.

btw Mo (the shih tsu in the picture) went limp as a dish rag and thats why the other dog kept attacking her, she couldn't figure out what the heck was wrong with her.. Mo was fine, I could have gotten arrested for the foul words coming out of my mouth though.

Your fur family looks sweet and loved!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post

Love this!!! He is sooo cute!!! That face is adorable.

msdeb - sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

Everyone has beautiful pets! Love the pics.

Maxine when we first brought her home (about 7 weeks old)

Maxine last night, she's nearly 7 months.

Ralphie, our AmStaff. These are my only pics of him, the minute I point the camera or phone, he runs away.

True King of the Castle, Dewey. He's nearly 17 and not feeling well the last few weeks.

msdeb, so sorry for your loss! I love the name Monkey, it's one of the nicknames I have for my dog!

Funky, that scarf pic is awesome! Such cute dogs!

Charmed I love the ears on that white dog, what breed is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Last edited by thunder&lightning; March 8th, 2010 at 03:33 PM. Reason: page change
    another year i claim of total indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post

Charmed I love the ears on that white dog, what breed is it?
    She's an English Bull Terrier. Like the old Spuds Mackenzie or the Target Dog.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information