Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police arrest evil bitch who burned dog on stove (RIP Bobo)

This country needs a group of really violent animal vigilantes who go after pieces of shit like this f*cking bitch and kill them!!!
    Poor little dog, this just totally sucks.

^ Can I be President?
    Please!

Her mental issues mitigate nothing for me in this situation. If that makes me an uncaring bitch, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    It's times like this that I wish I believed in hell so this fucking bitch would go there and rot and burn!
    I do, and I believe that there's an extra hot corner in it for assholes like her to roast.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Her mental issues mitigate nothing for me in this situation. If that makes me an uncaring bitch, so be it.

I do, and I believe that there's an extra hot corner in it for assholes like her to roast.
    Me too, and I hope Bobo is first in line with a HOT POKER!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Can I be President?
    Please!
    Okay, I'll vote for you!!

What a sweet, adorable dog. My only hope is he was in comfort his last days with the love and care he received at the vet. My blood boils when I look at Tanya, death is too good for her, she needs to suffer.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'm beginning to take a 'fuck human right to refuse medication' stance when it comes to people who have demonstrated violent tendencies when off their meds. I feel that right should be removed when others' safety is at stake. Just because you're a dumbass who thinks you feel fine so you don't need it and it never occurs to you that the medicine is why you feel fine in the first place.

Besides, what kind of 'medicine' are we talking about here because people use that line too often and sometimes it turns out they missed their morning does of Paxil or Adderall as though that sends you into a psychotic state.

This is also the kind of shit that makes people hate mentally ill people and why no one ever wants some group home established in their neighborhood.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I'm beginning to take a 'fuck human right to refuse medication' stance when it comes to people who have demonstrated violent tendencies when off their meds. I feel that right should be removed when others' safety is at stake. Just because you're a dumbass who thinks you feel fine so you don't need it and it never occurs to you that the medicine is why you feel fine in the first place.

Besides, what kind of 'medicine' are we talking about here because people use that line too often and sometimes it turns out they missed their morning does of Paxil or Adderall as though that sends you into a psychotic state.

This is also the kind of shit that makes people hate mentally ill people and why no one ever wants some group home established in their neighborhood.

Alot of good points here. This woman was most likely on some serious anti-psychotics if she had Schizophrenia, and being off the meds caused the reactions(return of insanity in other words) that ensued with stopping the medication. Forcing people who are diagnosed with a mental illness to take medications, if they have shown a tendency towards violence or history of violence towards others(including animals) is something to at least think about.

Certainly in her case having to take meds should be a requirement, that is if she ever gets out of what asylum she is sent to(or survives(is not killed by other inmates) to get out of what jail she gets sent to).

Poor dog. R.I.P.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Well, like I said, she lives the next town over from me. Get a court order to force her to take meds and I will be happy to drive over there twice a day and enforce it, and I'll do it for free.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How sad, I was hoping Bobo would be ok, poor little baby, free of suffering now RIP little one

Rest in peace poor baby.

Thinking about this whole thing is unbearable. The pain that poor creature felt...

Bronze Member

R.I.P Bobo(cute name)
    Such a sad story.......he was adorable.

Burned Yorkie Terrier Succumbs To Injuries

Dog's Owner In Court Thursday

DENVER -- A 6-year-old Yorkshire terrier who was hog-tied to a phone book and placed on a burning stove died overnight from his burn injuries, his vets said Thursday.
    The terrier suffered second- and third-degree burns to 50 percent of his body.
    "The complications of being burned were too much for his organs," said Dr. Elisa Mazzafero, with Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital in Lakewood. "The only time he whimpered was when he wanted attention."
    Police said neighbors smelled smoke and heard yelping Sunday morning and called 911.
    When officers arrived, they found Bobo laying on his back on top of the burning telephone book, his legs tied down with speaker wire, said Lakewood police spokeswoman Sheridan Foster.
    Officers said he heard her dog crying and "saw it on fire," according to the arrest affidavit.
    Officers arrested Bobo's owner, Tanya Martin, 38. She is being held in the Jefferson County Jail on $10,000 bond.
    Her uncle, Leo Cordova, said Martin suffers from mental illness.
    Martin appeared in court Thursday, via video-conference, to be advised that she faces charges of fourth-degree arson and aggravated animal cruelty, both felonies. She has until Nov. 3 to schedule a preliminary hearing.
    No mental health evaluation has been scheduled yet for Martin, and the jail will make that determination if necessary, said Pam Russell, spokeswoman for the Jefferson County District Attorney's Office.

-------------------------
    Email-

Dear animal lovers,

I first would like the thank you for your heart felt words thoughts and prayers for Bobo. The poor little dog suffered immeasurable pain and stress. Sadly and as many of you probably already know, Bobo died early in the morning on Thursday, October 22. This upsetting situation and others like this, continue to haunt me. I just have to say to myself that Bobo is now in a better place. He is in a place free of pain, free of abuse; a place full of love and joy with dozens of fire hydrants.

Thank you for supporting Bobo and his medical care. The exact cause of his death is still unknown, but we are pretty certain it was from the injuries and trauma of the abuse compounded by his age and other possible conditions. The amazing Doctors at Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital did a fantastic job and truly thought that Bobo had a good chance. However, burns and the extent of their damage and complications are not always easy to predict. Throughout his care and the care of other animals that suffer from abuse, we at Table Mountain Animal Center and our partners, including the various animal control agencies and Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, put the best interest of the animal first. At any time during Bobo’s care, if we felt that continuing to treat him was not in the best interest for his welfare, other options would have been considered and pursued.

The funds you donated have exceeded $30,000. This fact warms my heart as it shows that these horrible of acts are not acceptable or tolerated by the community and that the vast majority of people understand that these creatures are our best friends, our running buddies, our family members.

We won’t know the total amount of Bobo’s care for at least a week, additionally there maybe other costs associated with the investigation. The amount of funds donated, will exceed the cost of his care. The balance of the donated funds will remain in the Westy Fund, established to help with the medical expenses of abused and neglected animals that come to Table Mountain Animal Center throughout the year.

My colleagues and I are working hard to process all of the donations received. This may take us some time. However, if you do not receive a receipt in the mail within a couple of weeks, please contact me by e-mail to insure that your contribution is recognize appropriately.

Many of you expressed interest in adopting or fostering Bobo. Everyday of the year, Table Mountain Animal Center is in need of both foster families and willing adopters. As one of the largest animal adoption and care facilities in the region, we always have dozens of animals that are in need of your help and companionship. Fortunately nearly all of pets waiting for adoption have not suffered from the abuse that Bobo endured. They simply are not wanted or were born into a world that didn’t have space for them. Go to our website to get started.

In closing I hope that you keep Table Mountain Animal Center in mind when it comes to your future charitable dollars. This organization is working towards building a new facility and has undergone unprecedented growth in programs. Financial support from the community will help continue to make these much needed changes and growth a reality.

With all my respect and thanks,
    Ben Drotar
    Director of Marketing and Development
    bendrotar@tablemountainanimals.org or 720-407-5212

This is just so upsetting, I want to hurt the monster bitch who did this so very badly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information