View Poll Results: What pet do you have ?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

82 55.41%
  • Cat

103 69.59%
  • Fish

7 4.73%
  • Bird

8 5.41%
  • Snake

3 2.03%
  • Ferret

2 1.35%
  • Rabbit

6 4.05%
  • Any critters not listed

13 8.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree565Likes

Thread: Pets

we have two cats. Henry J (who is really a girl) adopted us in 2007 when we moved into our home. The previous owners took him with them, but he came back, so we kept him.
    Then we have Frito. She's 4, and we adopted her after our shitty pet owner neighbors cat got knocked up. Then, recently an orange cat started showing up. He would just hang around
    afraid to come near us. I would leave food out for him and shut the door so he'd come eat.

now, this cat lies on the deck with both of our cats, and we've named him Little Jimmy (a WWE wrestling character lol) Here he is lying on the stairs because he knows 5pm is dinner time.

McJag, Honeythorn, Quazar and 5 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

i wasn't sure where to post this, but this is my mother in laws cat, Bo. My daughter took this pic today. She said Bo was just sitting their staring at them for a long time LOL it just cracks me up

McJag, HWBL, Honeythorn and 6 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

SO my stepmom passed away on the 12th, and her funeral was a few days later. I ended up getting one of the flower arrangements to take home. My cat Gordon, has been diligently guarding it since last Thursday. I put it on the dining room table, and I don't have the heart to kick him off of the table, because he seems so intent on guarding it. He has never guarded any of the other flowers I put there, just the funeral ones. He hates strangers, and when they stop by, he usually runs and hides, but not with these flowers man, he stays curled up next to them with one eye open. It's very odd, but yet really neat.
    McJag, HWBL, sprynkles and 3 others like this.

fgg

ooh, neat!

i'm looking to adopt a puppy sister for my dog. it is so hard to see sweet faces on the internet, ask about them and then just sit and wait for someone to respond...

ETA: going to meet the puppy i'm interested in on saturday!
    Last edited by fgg; July 23rd, 2013 at 07:10 PM.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Meet Rebel. About 8-10 weeks old. Cute as a button. We love her already.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

As many of you know, we adopted our cat about a year ago. She was already an adult when we got her, and had been in the shelter for a while because everyone wants kittens. She has brought us so much joy in the past year, and we hope for many more years with her. In honor of her first year with us, here is a picture my husband took of her cuddling with me shortly after we adopted her and brought her home. She sleeps like this every night.

McJag, yanna, Quazar and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    As many of you know, we adopted our cat about a year ago. She was already an adult when we got her, and had been in the shelter for a while because everyone wants kittens. She has brought us so much joy in the past year, and we hope for many more years with her. In honor of her first year with us, here is a picture my husband took of her cuddling with me shortly after we adopted her and brought her home. She sleeps like this every night.

She is lovely.
    southernbelle likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Gorgeous girl! Do you know how old she is? And what's her name?
    southernbelle likes this.
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

She's 5 and a half. I'll PM you her name bc it's unusual and last time I posted it on here, I later did a Google image search for it and it was the first image that came up... so I don't want people to be able to ID me through that, lol!

She's 5 and a half. I'll PM you her name bc it's unusual and last time I posted it on here, I later did a Google image search for it and it was the first image that came up... so I don't want people to be able to ID me through that, lol!
    Oh, wow, I totally get what you mean (says the doofus who is using her real life first name on the board)
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Thanks!!! You have to be a special kind of evil to dump helpless week old puppies (they were in a small bankers box) and thier Mom on the curb. Foster Mom said that the mother had been well taken care of. Her teeth were perfection. These two have been such a joy. Being Labradanes, they are gonna be big monsters when full grown. The black and white has more Dane in him and he is the bigger of the two. I can't wait to take them out to the lake!
    OMG, honeythorn. I can't believe how disgusting people can be. I'm glad Momma and her babes were rescued. Your pups are adorable. I love them both!! Moo was the nickname of my lab. She was an awesome girl.

Our hairy monster is 3 years old today. My, how time flies!

"Turned 3 today....."

"....yep, am officially all grown up and pretty darn serious now."

"But getting older doesn't mean I'm losing my cool!"
    sprynkles, Brookie, McJag and 6 others like this.

***** celeb

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

I want to share with you one of the very very very rare moments when my dog Daphne runs. Her normal state is sleeping. She only gets up when there's the possibility of food or cuddles. Or cuddles while eating. Sloths would bow.

levitt, HWBL, McJag and 5 others like this.
    -

Her normal state is sleeping.
    ROFLMAOPIMP

Our dog's routine is a semi long walk (off leash, so a lot of running) before we head to work. The rest of the day she spends mostly dozing or really asleep. During lunch time somebody will go for a short walk with her on leash. After work another long walk off leash and before bedtime a short round to do her stuff. Now, during the third time out, after she's been asleep most of the day, without exception we meet people on our walks who revel in her amount of energy and then we always, that's really daily, have to explain she just woke up and it's the first time she's moved in hours! LOL.
    funky_chicken likes this.

***** celeb

I take Daphne to work, at least two days a week. Sometimes I forget that she's here - she just sleeps on her little sofa. The whole day. Except when we go for a little walk during lunch break. As soon as she did her business she wants back because she thinks there will be food waiting for her. When we're back and she realises that there's no food, she lies on the sofa and sleeps again. And snores. Loudly.

Edit: Those are pictures of her doing what she does best.

She can sleep everywhere and in every position:

and she can make funny faces, too:

Plus, she doesn't care if my other dog uses her as a chair.

Last edited by funky_chicken; September 3rd, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
    Quazar, McJag, Bluebonnet and 7 others like this.
    -

Thread Information