View Poll Results: What pet do you have ?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dog

82 55.41%
  • Cat

103 69.59%
  • Fish

7 4.73%
  • Bird

8 5.41%
  • Snake

3 2.03%
  • Ferret

2 1.35%
  • Rabbit

6 4.05%
  • Any critters not listed

13 8.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree565Likes

Thread: Pets

fgg

they are all so sweet, honeythorn!

i wish i knew how to post pictures because my spoiled little girl just turned 1 on july 4th and i took a picture (all 3lbs of her...) of her eating her birthday pupcake while she had a red, white and blue little collar on.
    shedevilang and Honeythorn like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    I took some shitty camera phone pics of my babies so you could all see...Dont let their looks fool you, they can be big jerks when they feel like it...lol

Opie

The Fonz

Potsie

Rizzo
    Aw cute kitties! And your hamster is adorable! I always wanted one.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    My new babies Angus (the black and white) and Ripley (Yes he was named after the Alien character) They are Labradanes. We intended to only adopt one, but my Hubby fell in love with Angus. So we took two. Our girl Raven accepted them right away and plays in the kiddie pool with them and hovers over them like a worried Mama. She is only 8 months herself, but her Mama instincts kicked in to high drive. Here is thier sad story:

Randall Clague was returning from a late dinner at Denny's in Mojave, CA, something not uncommon to rocketeers in the Mojave desert. What caught his eye was completely out of place.

A female dog was sitting on the side of the road next to a cardboard box just outside the Camelot residential area of Mojave.
    Over the next 6+ hours Randall worked to gain the Mother dog's trust, no easy matter as she'd been dumped along with 11, week old squirming, hungry puppies wanting out of that cardboard box.
    Eventually Randall gave her safe haven, water and food, and looked after the Momma and puppies while Denise Pouchet was working behind the scenes from Burbank, CA to send out the call that help was needed and fast!

Wayne and Ann Nosala answered that call and offered their home outside Mojave to foster all 11 puppies and Rosie, as she was soon named.

These Saints saved these babies from certian death. The hot ass Mojave would have claimed all of the week old babies within the day. I'm happy to say that all of the puppies were snatched up withn a week and a half (stayed with foster mama till they were ready to go to thier forever homes) and Mama Rosie....well her foster parents fell completely in love with her, and kept her.

Mama and her 11 babies when they first got to the foster home:

When they first met thier big sister Raven (our other rescue)

No longer my couch lolol

My boy Ripley

My Hubby's Boy Angus..aka Moo

ZzZzZz

Oh and my cat Jinx..This is his attitude right how:

Thanx for peepin my new babies.
    God what beautiful, darling babies. I love them both. What kind of heartless motherfucker leaves a mama and her babies in the fucking desert? I hate people sometimes.
    McJag, Honeythorn, Brookie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    My new babies Angus (the black and white) and Ripley (Yes he was named after the Alien character) They are Labradanes.

When they first met thier big sister Raven (our other rescue)

No longer my couch lolol

My boy Ripley

My Hubby's Boy Angus..aka Moo

ZzZzZz

Thanx for peepin my new babies.
    They're adorable! Look at those faces. Were they deliberately mixed that way, or was mom charmed by a handsome stranger?

Now our hairy family member:

^Somebody needed a haircut

^Earlier, again the two youngest in the family. (Made with an old phone, so blurry).
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

^^ Obsessed with that fluffy curly dog!!

Is it a labradoodle? Or standard poodle? I can't tell for sure.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    ^^ Obsessed with that fluffy curly dog!!
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Is it a labradoodle? Or standard poodle? I can't tell for sure.
    Hehe, she's a second generation Goldendoodle. Grandma is a Golden Retriever, Grandpa Standard Poodle. Mom a first generation Goldendoodle, dad another Standard Poodle. We let her hair grow out for over a year, just to see what it would do. She ended up looking like a massive, polar bear like, hairball. We had to tie her hair away from her eyes otherwise she'd literally bump into stuff, LOL. But long hair or short hair, she's always a crazy bundle of joy, a real character.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Hehe, she's a second generation Goldendoodle. Grandma is a Golden Retriever, Grandpa Standard Poodle. Mom a first generation Goldendoodle, dad another Standard Poodle. We let her hair grow out for over a year, just to see what it would do. She ended up looking like a massive, polar bear like, hairball. We had to tie her hair away from her eyes otherwise she'd literally bump into stuff, LOL. But long hair or short hair, she's always a crazy bundle of joy, a real character.
    I love her! My standard black poodle looks like a bear when I let him grow out. Know just what you mean. I thiught the bone structure looked big for just a poodle.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I have a sweet boy kitty named Tim The Tool Cat. I got him at 9 wks old from the shelter. He's fixed. I love him tons! He annoys the crap out of me all the time, but still LOVE! He's a little over a year old now, but still very kitten like at times. I have noticed that he doesn't purr. When I come home from work I pick him up and hold him baby style and he stretches out and throws his head back. I scratch his belly and under his chin. He looks like he's in heaven, but never purrs. Anyone else have a non purr kitty? He's plenty vocal otherwise. It's too funny, he meows with a question mark sound all the time. Cracks me up!
    HWBL and msdeb like this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I have a sweet boy kitty named Tim The Tool Cat. I got him at 9 wks old from the shelter. He's fixed. I love him tons! He annoys the crap out of me all the time, but still LOVE! He's a little over a year old now, but still very kitten like at times. I have noticed that he doesn't purr. When I come home from work I pick him up and hold him baby style and he stretches out and throws his head back. I scratch his belly and under his chin. He looks like he's in heaven, but never purrs. Anyone else have a non purr kitty? He's plenty vocal otherwise. It's too funny, he meows with a question mark sound all the time. Cracks me up!
    My cat doesn't really purr, even when she's really enjoying something. Sometimes she will, but it's very quiet to the point of almost being inaudible.

My beast, Lily. ETA: Damn, sorry it's so big.

McJag and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I love her! My standard black poodle looks like a bear when I let him grow out. Know just what you mean. I thiught the bone structure looked big for just a poodle.
    Well, as you with your standard poodle probably know, once the hair is cut down to a decent model again; she's almost half her size! With all that hair she looks mighty impressive and then after a visit to the groomer she's quite slim. I would even call her elegant, but since she can be quite clumsy (tripping over her own feet or stepping into holes when she sees something interesting and doesn't watch where she's going), I'd better not

***** celeb

Janet-I loved that! But put it in the Random Funny thread so more peeps can see it!
    Janet296 likes this.

I was unsure where to put it I will move it
    McJag likes this.

Gold Member

the Fonz is cute

Thread Information