Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet pugs eat owner's dead body for survival, now they're looking for a new home

I recently went on a humane society call- the owner died on a Tues- neighbors went looking for her on Friday- her two dogs a Yorkie and a Sheepdog were on her body and it took 2 big men to pull the sheep dog off of her body. And the one guy had to take off work for 2 days cause he pulled something in his back doing so.
    That's loyaly and sad...
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Silver Member

It took me a minutes to realise that they weren't eating her body ... you are right, HelpMeRhonda, so sad. I know a German Shep that starved himself to death after his master died. *sigh* Breaks your heart, doesn't it? And I agree with an earlier post, the suicide guy should HAVE MaDE ARRaNGEMENTS FOR HIs PETs!

I really don't care for pugs. My neighbor had a pomeranian and a pug. They would bark for 3-4 hours on the patio for NOTHING!!!! The Pom is gone (died?) and now they have a Corgi and the same Pom that barks for hours for NOTHING!!! We once saw the pug eating shit coming out of the Pom!!!

I don't like their personalities (Poms and Pugs) or how they look.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You can see them salivating as they look at the cameraman!

Not true. My dog, after a period of a year, remembered a woman who looked after her for 2 days.
    Oh my god I spit out my drink laughing

Humans would do the same thing...they did the same thing remember The Donner Party 1846? A snowstorm blocked their way over what is now known as Donner Pass "When the Second Relief arrived a week later, they found that there had been no more deaths, but some of the 31 emigrants left behind at the camps had begun to eat the dead."

Yep. I'd do it. The drive to survive is a powerful one.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Yeah, I was just going to say that about the Donner party and others. And anyway, whoever gets these dogs probably doesn't need to worry unless they plan on starving the dogs. Sheesh.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Yeah, I was just going to say that about the Donner party and others. And anyway, whoever gets these dogs probably doesn't need to worry unless they plan on starving the dogs. Sheesh.
    I know right! I'm sure they'll keep them well fed, then have no need to fear that the man eating pugs will eat them in their bed.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Yep. I'd do it. The drive to survive is a powerful one.
    For me it would depend on who it is. I'd eat Alexander Skarsgard or Clive Owen, but I'd have to pass on Carrot Top.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Once properly skinned and cooked, I'm sure Carrot Top would make an excellent stew.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

No, just could not go there. Ever. I've seen him in person, I'll starve to death with dignity, thanks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'll shoot him though, the rest of you can eat him. I'd just like the satisfaction of watching.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Humane Society spokesman Mark Langan said he can't verify the dogs - aged three and four - had fed on the body, but he says it would be normal behaviour for dogs left without food or water for two weeks.
    So did they snack on their owner or not?!?

He should have made arrangements for the dogs beforehand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information