Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 367

Thread: Pet pictures

  1. #286
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulKisses View Post
    He's such a handsome boy My friend had a Belgie and I fell in love with that breed immediately. They truly are gentle giants...at least hers was. Congrats on your newest family member. I'm sure Daisy would approve~
    She would be a smitten kitten! Speaking of kittens, khaebs, I WANT ONE!!!! I love cats!!!! But don't tell my new puppy I said that.

    Here is my kitty. She just turned 14. Any time I've had with her past 12 has been a gift. She should have died two years ago from her triad disease. Right now, the silly bitch is chasing a small plastic knob all around the wood floor.





    Last edited by tkdgirl; April 2nd, 2008 at 09:55 PM.

  2. #287
    Elite Member sherbear905's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,863

    Default

    Great pics of a beautiful girl. ^^

  3. #288
    Gold Member drama_queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Ok, now to share my good news! I know it hasn't even been a week since Daisy has been gone, but my house will soon be graced by another puppy. Marley the Belgian Sheepdog (Shepherd) will be joining my family next week!


    I swear, I'm not adopting a bear.
    He is so beautiful.

  4. #289
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    What a fuzzy little doll! Most huggable!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  5. #290
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Oh I don't know why (Re tried)

    Gorgeous!!!! I love Labs.

  6. #291
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    This thread makes me smile. EVERYONE'S pets are so adorable!!!!!

  7. #292
    Gold Member tiggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Enschede, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    This thread makes me smile. EVERYONE'S pets are so adorable!!!!!
    They are...
    our pets rule!

  8. #293
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,915

    Default

    Aww my Bella is on this page tkdgirl I love your new fluffy baby, I hope Marley makes you as happy as Daisy did.

  9. #294
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Is that a Toller???
    OMG!!! I just looked them up...that HAS to be what Saki's daddy was. They look JUST like her. Saki is half chocolate lab, but the farm next to the farm where her momma lived has a number of hunting dog/retrievers. They weren't sure if one of the hunting hounds jumped the fence or if it was a 'travelling salesman' but now that I see these pictures, it HAD to have been a Toller. That's exactly what she looks like down to the eye color, nose, shape of the tale....

    Thank you! We've been trying to figure that out for a while
    Last edited by WhateverLolaWants; April 3rd, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  10. #295
    Elite Member HelpMeRhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Emmy will be 1 the end of this month.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

  11. #296
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    OMG!!! I just looked them up...that HAS to be what Saki's daddy was. They look JUST like her. Saki is half chocolate lab, but the farm next to the farm where her momma lived has a number of hunting dog/retrievers. They weren't sure if one of the hunting hounds jumped the fence or if it was a 'travelling salesman' but now that I see these pictures, it HAD to have been a Toller. That's exactly what she looks like down to the eye color, nose, shape of the tale....

    Thank you! We've been trying to figure that out for a while
    Hurray! I knew it when I saw her. A friend of mine has two Tollers (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever) and I immediately thought of them when I saw your doggie! Does she like the water? Tollers LOVE the water. They are used as duck hunters and actually use their paws to tap on the water edge to attract ducks.

    Hehe... you should march your dog to the Toller farm and say, 'um yeah... about your dogs.' HAHAHHAHAA!

    Glad you now know your dog's family history!

  12. #297
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    Emmy will be 1 the end of this month.
    Another tuxedo cat! Seems we have a lot here on GR! She's adorable!

  13. #298
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post

    Hehe... you should march your dog to the Toller farm and say, 'um yeah... about your dogs.' HAHAHHAHAA!

    Glad you now know your dog's family history!
    Haha, I would if I could, but she is a rescue puppy. We got her from a shelter. The story of her parentage came from them. They said the owner was a lab breeder who had the mommy chocolate lab penned while she was having her period and then she turned up pregnant. The breeder only ever keeps one dog; she sells the puppies and borrows a stud, so since she didn't think these pups would sell, she gave them to a no kill shelter. She theorized it was either one of the hunting dogs from next door or a passer through, though really, way out in the country as she was, she didn't think that was likely.

    I would note, btw, that every one of Saki's sibs was adopted within three months time
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  14. #299
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Haha, I would if I could, but she is a rescue puppy. We got her from a shelter. The story of her parentage came from them. They said the owner was a lab breeder who had the mommy chocolate lab penned while she was having her period and then she turned up pregnant. The breeder only ever keeps one dog; she sells the puppies and borrows a stud, so since she didn't think these pups would sell, she gave them to a no kill shelter. She theorized it was either one of the hunting dogs from next door or a passer through, though really, way out in the country as she was, she didn't think that was likely.

    I would note, btw, that every one of Saki's sibs was adopted within three months time
    Well considering Saki's breeding, she and the other pups are probably super hunting dogs. And beautiful to boot!

  15. #300
    Elite Member funky_chicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    in Charlie's Chocolate Factory
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    awwww I'd like to cuddle all pets here on the page... they are so adorable. Oh and I really want to give you an update... my "little" girl Chili is grown soooo fast!!!






    she was so dirty that day :-) she always swims in the little river next to our place.



    and that's her favourite way to sleep.



    and sometimes I fall asleep, too :-)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Pictures of my peke
    By Dean James in forum Pets and Animals
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: April 20th, 2007, 01:05 PM
  2. Silly Pictures!
    By JuicyLucy in forum Pets and Animals
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •