Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Pet food recall!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    My brother lost his cat Angel. It's just him, his girlfriend and their two cats, but Angel was my brother's cat. She died in his arms, it was too sad, he just held her crying and crying. I know in Chicago there is a class action suit that people have filed. It's really strange this happened to Angel because my brother's girlfriend makes animal treats and sells them for a living.
    that is too tragic for words.

Quote Originally Posted by card View Post
    Thanks to KrisNine for the kind words.

Silver I feed my dog Pedigree dry also. He was on Iams large breed puppy dry food the first year and has been on Pedigree for about a year now (he's almost 2- a boxer). I chose Pedigree because my other dog ate it & lived for 15 years, plus their commercials with the shelter dogs kill me, for every purchase of Pedigree they make a donation to the shelters. Gosh I hope this recall doesn't expand any more, there are too many right now. Really makes you wonder.
    that commerical gets me everytime too, i actually get tears in my eyes...i would love to volunteer at a shelter, but i know theres no way mentally/emotionally i could do it, id want to bring every single one home with me and love them

anyone else feel like kicking these people in the nuts for all this recall stuff...and they put it in there on purpose no less

o and alice, BEAUTIFUL avatar!!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I dont know if these had been added yet. I could not find it in here. But Royal Canin post on their website on April 20.

They are the makers of Sensible Choice dog and cat food.

Recalled Products

Hit By Ban Bus!

I checked that website and whew the product I had fed my cat for a couple weeks wasn't on there. He did get sick though... with a UTI. Fortunately I got him to the vet right away and he's just fine. I had a coupon for Royal Canin (sold by Petco) and I had used it. He barfed it up, and then a couple weeks later he was sick. (I think it was mostly the diet change though, I had forgotten to mix that with his old food to transition him.)

I feed my dog and my cats Sensible Choice, it was recommended by our vet years ago. We recently started changing them over to a new food. I am now buying Eagle Pack for the cats and a locally made dry dog food, but they are still eating 1/2 and 1/2. I checked and we feed them both the Chicken Meal and Rice formula Adult, and that does not appear on the list at this time. I wish I would have seen this before now. I just bought pet food last night.

The American Veterinary Medical Association keeps an updated list containing products from all affected manufacturers:
    Pet food recall

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information