Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New puppy

do you have any dogs Chilly?
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I should post the video of my dog wiping her feet on the mat after she goes to the bathroom. My boyfriend and I think it's the funniest thing in the world. She seriously wipes her feet on the mat (the one that says "Wipe Your Paws"). It's so funny. And, she's a lab, which makes it even more funny because she's a gigantic dork.

aww post it! I posted mine of Hemi rolling in the snow, and sliding down snowbanks before. I don't know about your Lab but sometimes mine amaze me with how smart they are and other times I can't help but laugh and shake my head because they do such stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    do you have any dogs Chilly?
    Not anymore

I had the most adorable puppy, but at the tender age of 16 we had to put him to sleep. Never got over it.

I'll get one as soon as I have a solid life again, for the next two years that wouldn't make sense.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I should post the video of my dog wiping her feet on the mat after she goes to the bathroom. My boyfriend and I think it's the funniest thing in the world. She seriously wipes her feet on the mat (the one that says "Wipe Your Paws"). It's so funny. And, she's a lab, which makes it even more funny because she's a gigantic dork.
    I want to see that!!! I'm laughing my ass off just thinking about it!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

wow 16 years? thats pretty long...I hope my girl lasts that long, she just turned 1 year and I can't imagine life without her

I bet she will! It took me about four years to at least get used to not having him around. Basically, this is the first year since his death in 2003 where I can think about him without crying my eyes out. I grew up with him.
    When he was gone it felt like an amputation. but as my bf puts it: it only hurts so bad because you had the fortune of having such a cool dog.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by silver024 View Post
    aww post it! I posted mine of Hemi rolling in the snow, and sliding down snowbanks before. I don't know about your Lab but sometimes mine amaze me with how smart they are and other times I can't help but laugh and shake my head because they do such stupid things.
    Sometimes I think she's the smartest dog in the world. Then, she goes and does something stupid, like get stuck under the stairs in our house. They are the kind that have the open back (kind of reminds you of basement steps). Anyway, there is a little nook under the stairs and I put all of her toys and the cat toys back there. The area is open and there is a floor to ceiling window back there and she can look right at us through the back of the steps. When we first moved in, she stood behind the stairs and barked at us while we were sitting on the couch. We would call her and try to get her to come around, but she would just paw at the stairs. I was not proud

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Not anymore

I had the most adorable puppy, but at the tender age of 16 we had to put him to sleep. Never got over it.

I'll get one as soon as I have a solid life again, for the next two years that wouldn't make sense.
    Oh man, that's so sad. Josie is eight and it kills me to think that she won't be here forever. She's as healthy as can be, but I know I won't have her forever. I honestly think I'll need to be committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I want to see that!!! I'm laughing my ass off just thinking about it!
    Oh, it's funny. The look on her face is priceless, too. I mean, she tears it up...all four feet. Then, she hauls ass into the kitchen to get a sugar snap pea. She gets those instead of biscuits (she's a little on the *cough* large size....)

Most labs are a little chubby. They are supposed to have some meat on their bones, because they were bred to retrieve stuff out of the water. So don't be strict, it ain't her fault!
    -Bugdoll-

It's doctors orders, I'm afraid! She weighs about 100 lbs. She's big for a lab, but the vet wants her to weigh about 85.

I hate it...it's worse for me than it is for her.

Who wants a Nicole Richie dog anyway?
    -Bugdoll-

OMG, his face are so human. I can totally see a man there.

Just bumping this to get silver to post more pix...
    -Bugdoll-

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

The 2nd picture makes me giggle- he looks like he's just been for a run and he's puffed out, aww!!!

Screw celebrity photos, lets just look at dogs.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information