Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My neighbour's dog attacked me

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I love my dog; she's a pit and I think she's the sweetest animal to ever exist but she is never outside of the backyard without a leash on. Also, running at people, pulling, and barking are signs of shitty training. The owner is definitely not in charge of the situation and you should be a little freaked.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I didn't do anything. I was just leaving my house to go to my car and the dog came straight at me, barking. It's a huge, ugly boxer and the neighbour was taking it out for a walk without a leash. My boyfriend stopped the dog before reaching me. I wanted to yell at the woman to put a leash on that thing but I couldn't speak. She was saying that I shouldn't worry and that her baby is harmless and just playing.

I know a friendly, playing dog when I see one, that monster was barking at me! It's not the first time, either. It wouldn't let me leave my house one morning and ended up late for work.

I want to go to the police and report that woman but my boyfriend said I should have a talk with her first and tell her she's supposed to walk that monster on a leash. I'm just so angry because when I tell people they give me that old dog-lover line about how I shouldn't be afraid because dogs can smell fear. As if it's my fault! I almost wish they would all get mauled by one of those friendly, harmelss doggies. Fuckers.
    for some reason I can only read page one so if I'm repeating someone I'm sorry.

From what I read the dog did not attack you, the dog barked at you and scared you. But it did not physically touch you.

Dog do know fear. I have a pit bull stalking me and she knows I'm scared of her. Her owner knows I am afraid of her, I've told him. I've called animal control when he lets her run free, I'm afraid she'll eat one of my 3 dogs. Her owner has abused her and I dislike him more than the dog.

As a rule I like boxers but they can be a red zone dog too. Take charge of the situation, carry pepper spray. It only takes once and big dogs usually go for the neck. If you see her off leash, look away (do not look at the dog - if you look at her it's a challenge) calm yourself down and fold your arms in front of you (they'll use your arms to drag you down) Once she moves away..... then get pissy and go after your crappy neighbor. Tell him dude if that dog bites me I'll make sure she gets the eternal shot.

btw my dogs (pommies) were attacked by a pit bull in 87, we ended up in court. Dog and owner left the state but not before going to jail. And pepper spray works for both dog and owner.

I love dogs but hate lazy owners.

I hear tazers do wonders. Shock the fucker into cardiac arrest.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

See, that sucks because the poor dog doesn't know any better, it's the owner who should be tazed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I hear tazers do wonders. Shock the fucker into cardiac arrest.
    my kid owns a tazer they will not put you into cardiac arrest.. you just loose muscle control - I'm not sure how it would work with a dog I'll ask - I'm also not sure I would want to remove the barbs from the tazer, of a ticked off dog.

If the dog is in red zone pepper spray won't really stop the dog from attacking but a glock will and after you shoot the dog shoot the owner,, actually if you shoot the owner first you might not have to shoot the dog

Pretty sure if I held a tazer over your heart and pressed the trigger till it ran out of juice you'd go into arrest.

Either that or jam it into the back of the neck and fry the brainstem, send a few fucked up signals to the organs
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I wouldn't know the first thing about getting a tazer. I have a big stick in my car. I found the dog in front of my house yesterday but she didn't show any interest. I don't get what's up with it.

I guess that "attack" must mean that I was bitten but I'd rather not let it get to that. Sorry if the title is misleading but it was an attack for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    my kid owns a tazer they will not put you into cardiac arrest.. you just loose muscle control - I'm not sure how it would work with a dog I'll ask - I'm also not sure I would want to remove the barbs from the tazer, of a ticked off dog.
    i dunno.. read on.
    Autopsy finds cardiac arrest killed Tasered teen

Saturday, July 05, 2008 | 12:13 PM
    CHARLOTTE -- An autopsy has determined that a teen who died after he was shocked with a Taser by a police officer four months ago suffered cardiac arrest.

The Charlotte Observer obtained the autopsy report Friday. It found the Taser shot and the stress from the incident caused 17-year-old Darryl Wayne Turner's heart to beat so wildly that it stopped pumping blood.
    Charlotte-Mecklenburg police say they were called to the grocery story Turner worked at on March 20 because he was arguing with his manager.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yyeah, police forces the world over have been restricting their use because people keep having heart attacks when shocked

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've seen people get tazed in a police video and all they do is loose control..male or female, large or small - however the more muscular you are the harder it is on you b/c it's the muscles that sieze up.

I just got off the phone and I did ask.

In order to have cardiac arrest there has to be some other factors. Even if you do a press shoot (removing the barbs) the person will not go into cardiac arrest. If you shoot a dog, once the dog regains control it usually runs away.

I said so what if the dog is trying to bite you.... she said then I'll shoot it with my gun.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information