Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Freaky Kitty Keeps Freakin' Me Out!

Default Re: My Freaky Kitty Keeps Freakin' Me Out!

As most of you know, I am a proud new cat person (got my cat Monday) and this cat snores her ass off!
    BTW we are thinking she is at least a year old just because of her "personality" and the fact that she doesn't play....what do you guys think?
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

^^OR maybe she just feels super comfortable at your house Sweetrebel??? To the extent she snores herself silly and just hangs. That's a cool cat!!!

Moomie: I LOVE pugs!! LOVE LOVE LOVE PUGS! Do you have one or more?? How old is your pug?? We are considering getting one (in the near future, not now) and am curious how yours is..

WickedHo: Your kitty is so cute!

Thanks, LynnieD! And Moomies, your doggie's so cute! I like pugs, too! I don't know how anyone can call such a face ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    ^^OR maybe she just feels super comfortable at your house Sweetrebel??? To the extent she snores herself silly and just hangs. That's a cool cat!!!

Moomie: I LOVE pugs!! LOVE LOVE LOVE PUGS! Do you have one or more?? How old is your pug?? We are considering getting one (in the near future, not now) and am curious how yours is..

She is a super cool cat! Hubby is crazy about her, too! She still won't come to him, although she always lets him pet her and she rubs against his legs...we have decided she just doesn't like men!! That is better than she loves me more...LOL
    He told me last night how much she looks like his cat that died...that is why he resisted a cat, now he has one he is getting attached to and I think it is the sweetest thing!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Aww I would LOVE a cat, but my husband is completely and totally allergic so they're a big no-no for this house unfortunately. My mum and dad have two and I love them to bits, their mam and dad were feral farm kitties, so our cats look a bit different to your regular elegant cat! They're quite small and really really furry, with wee short legs and they look really fat even though they aren't. So cute. They do the twitchy legs thing too, it's so funny. Our dogs do it as well, they're biiig massive doggies (Scottish Deerhounds) so it's like..twitching on a grand scale! Moomies, your doggie is absolutely ADORABLE!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Thumbs up Re: My Freaky Kitty Keeps Freakin' Me Out!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

I Looooooooove pugs, too. I have only one cuz we've been living in small apartments as long as we've (me, hubby, my pug) been together. But I'd love to have more like eyeoree, she has 3. My pug Elmo is 9 years old. Pugs are a great fun Lynnie. They are small enough (though bit chubby) so it's not like you have to jog with them for miles and miles for exercise. They are very playful so they could mostly just get their exercise indoors. They have the funniest and cutest personality and get along with kids great, too. You definitely should get one!! Pugs are pretty low maintenance grooming-wise cuz their hair is short. But I must warn you that Pugs shed like hell.....so you'll prolly be vacuming your house more often (which is good?). But black pugs have different fur coating so they don't shed like the fawn ones (mine is fawn). Fawn pugs are cuter IMO though. You can see the different colours on their face and see their facial expressions better.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Speaking of Black vs Fawn pugs:
    I went to the drug store on my lunch break. There was a woman in front of me with 3 black pugs on harnesses. Another pug (fawn) came in the store (not by himself!), so of course all 3 wanted to go meet this new dog. The woman is getting pulled back while she's talking to the cashier about how the register is having trouble with her card. So I offer to hold the leashes for her and let the dogs meet each other. Turns out, I was a temporary dogsitter for about 5 minutes or so! The woman was very grateful, but, hey, what else was I gonna do, let her get dragged around?

For real: Pugs are the coolest. I've known a few now, and honestly, they are just the sweetest, kindest, most laid back dog I have ever known. Growing up, we only had big dogs, German Shepards mostly, and had never been exposed to Pugs, or any smaller dogs. Then my hubbys Aunt & Uncle came to visit w/their Pug puppy.....and I saw it and was like WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?? I was somewhat afraid of her....and my hubby (then boyfriend) picked her up (her name was China) and put her in my lap. I was like Get this thing off me! But little China curled up in my lap, and fell asleep, and snored. She was so stinking cute!! I was like, this is the cutest damn dog I have ever seen in my life. So, I was hooked. That was in 1990. China died about 2 yrs ago, and when I heard, I actually cried--for like 2 hours. Now China's parents have a new Pug puppy and she is just as delightful as China....
    And my daughter is absolutely insane for the new puppy.....so, it will happen eventually.
    They're adorable...just cool. Love em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information