Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My dog has been diagnosed with cancer

I had to put my cat to sleep just before Christmas so I know what you're going through... Big hug, I hope you feel better soon.
    "Well isn't that special"

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. It was so so hard for me to let go, and on saturday night at work I started crying. My co-workers hugged me and started crying too.

Gwenie went peacefully, although I'll spare you all the details. I'm still in the crying stage, and I try not to think about her too much. My other dog has been carrying around Gwenie's collar in his mouth. I took him out today to pick out some new toys.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

That is so sad to read, I'm sorry you had to go through that, she was a sweetie

I think your other dog is in mourning as much as you are.. a member of the pack is gone
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I think your other dog is in mourning as much as you are.. a member of the pack is gone
    That is true. My big poodle and I both lost weight after Ginger left us. But our shelter dog turned our world around! Now we are all busy and happy again.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm so sorry for your loss, sweetie. Take your time and grieve as much as you need to. Give your other doggie lots of love

I've been thinking of you. I'm sure you know you did the right thing, she didn't suffer because you acted in her best interest. She was a very lucky girl. Wish I could give you a big hug
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I've been thinking of you too and I can only imagine how you are feeling. When the time is right, I would really recommend a shelter dog as well. Hugs.

I'm sorry for your loss, FV. I was thinking about you over the weekend. There really isn't anything we could say to make it easier. Hugs.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thinking of you, FV. You too Jawjaw & Scooter-all of you with recent losses. Give yourselves a small special treat, in honor of those precious darlings. You know that was what they lived for-to see you happy. Hugs!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

FV, I know how hard it is. Try to hold on to the fact that you got her through to the other side without having to suffer any pain. That is the greatest gift you could give her.

FV I'm so sorry for your loss. So very sorry. I can't think of anything else I can say. I'm going to go hug my dogs.

Every time i hear a sad song at work I start tearing up. I don't know how long that will last but I have a feeling a long time....

Took my other dog, Pete out today to play in the warm weather, although his vet put him on valium because of his anxiety over our loss.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Oh, FV, I'm so sorry. I wish I had some words of comfort to make it better. I sincerely wish peace and comfort to you and yours. *hugs*

Poor you and Pete, is anyone looking after you?I hope you have people to talk to. Sorry to sound like a cliche but time does help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information