Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My dog is dying....

Louis, I'm so sorry. I wish I knew something to say to make you feel better.

Hey LW111,

Tears started forming in my eyes when I read your post. I am sorry to hear that, but it was the right thing to do. She was letting you know it was her time go and that her body was tired. I also think it was the right thing when you stayed w/ her when they injected her--she knew you were with her until the end. It's normal that you feel such a loss now as nothing can mentally prepare you when you love and lose someone, however, just think of the happy and funny times you spent together and know that, for the short period you had her, you were blessed with such an amazing dog.

A little angel from heaven, in the form of a animal.

It's normal to grieve.
    Go Habs Go!!

oh Louis i'm so so sorry about your dog. What a difficult time you have had. Thank you for sharing your pictures, the dog had a beautiful face!

my dog was 16 when he had a stroke during the night. its been 23 yrs and it seems just like yesterday. some of the best memories of my time growing up was of that dog. I am sure your memories of your wonderful dog will get you through some tough times.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I am so sorry Louis! I just had to have a little cry,too. My heart hurts for you-this is the bad part-you just have to get through it. Bless her little doggy heart-you made sure she was loved until the very end. No dog could have asked for a better family than yours. Hugs.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

It's always such a loss. Being with them when they die is the right thing to do. I wouldn't let anyone I loved die alone if I could help it.

My sympathies go out to you and your family.

I am sorry, and I feel you and your family's pain.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Louis, I'm so sorry. Your post made me cry, I feel so bad for you and your family. I know how a dog can be part of the family, it's hard when they pass away. I'm glad she is no longer in pain and that you and your son were with her when she passed.

I don't know what to say other than I am sorry. *hugs*

Louis,
    I am so sorry too. Your post made me cry. But be at peace knowing you gave her a great home and lots of love until the end. She'll never really leave you; she'll always be in your heart.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Louis, I'm so sorry. Your post really touched me. It's understandable that you feel this way. You have to give yourself time to grieve. It hurts now but it will get better.

A friend says that in a way, losing an animal hurts so much because they've never said anything bad to you or done anything to hurt you. And your dog was such a simley Good Dog I'm sure all of your memories are good. Just focus on those. *hugs*

Louis, I'm so sorry.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Louis...I am so, so sorry. Your post was so touching and caring. I'm not the only one here who teared up while reading it. I'm glad that Bailey's days were filled with love. You sound like good pet parents and good parents to your boys. My heart goes out to you and your family.

RIP Bailey.

Louis, I am so very for your loss. I'm sure this is a sad time for you and your family. I hope the happy memories you have of Bailey help you through this difficult time.

Hugs to you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking to lose a pet.

i'm in yer manifesto, correcting your spelling mistakes

Oh Louis, i'm so sorry. That's all i can say. Nothing will relieve this pain right now, but with time it will east a bit. I'm bawling my eyes out right now for you. Bailey knew it was time and he told you and you loved him and helped him with the dignity that you both deserved. I know he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Our animal family members never leave us--they're just waiting for us on the other side until we can be a family again. Love to you.
    "Hope everyone' shavin a good one!" - Karistiona

Louis, your post really touched my heart and brought me to tears. I am so sorry for your loss. Bailey sounds like he was the perfect dog and I wish you and your family the strength to weather this great loss.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information