Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Cat has a Growth

Default Re: My Cat has a Growth

My cat covers her pee, but her poop is never covered when I change the litter box...but she doesn't smell. That's one thing that warmed hubby up to her when I got her-you can't smell the litter box at all. I don't know if it's the food or what-even if I forget to change it for a while (yeah, I forget and can be a bad momma ) but no stink...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ yeah my female cat doesn't stink either, but the foulness that comes outta my male's private parts is indescribable! I swear he does it on purpose!

Talk about thread highjacking! discuss your stinky litter boxes and pussy's elsewhere, this is poor Maja's thread!
    Last edited by Tenaj; June 9th, 2006 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    Talk about thread highjacking! discuss your stinky litter boxes and pussy's elsewhere, this is poor Maja's thread!
    How is kitty, BTW?
    Sorry to hijack-shit is just so interesting to discuss!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

^^ Only joking

Yeah Maja's ok, for now. The lumps not affecting her eating yet. Got an appointment booked to drain it again and will have to ask for more answers about what it is.

And if you really enjoy talking about crap - here's a funny one. Maja's never needed a litter box, but she does remember what one is. Many years ago I stupidly left an open jigsaw box unattended and she decided to curl one off in there. Imagine the horror on my face when I went to finish my puzzle! I was only 8.

I flipped out the first time my cat had a dingleberry and I saw her dragging her ass on the floor. eewwwwwww! lol

dingleberry?!! I think I've heard about those before. My cat used to skid along the carpet with her legs spread and drag herself by her front paws. My mum used to freak out!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Hope the kitty is feeling okay. I have a lot of experience with all types of animals, so as long as she's comfy and seems happy I'd let her be. Surgery is dangerous on older animals. Even if it is cancer (god I hope not) I think that it's best at that age to not be so aggressive with treatment since that can make them feel worse than the illness. Best of luck.

Thanks crumpet. Yeah she doesn't seem to be experiencing any discomfort. She was jumping along all the fences last night so it's not like its getting her down. It just looks odd

Aww, best wishes for your cat. Give the kitty extra love and hugs from me.

There's a stray cat that roams my neighbourhood, and it has a huge clump of fur that's all matted together. It won't brush out, and it looks like a tumor. Its funny, because all the other cats are scared of it, so it gets free run of the birds and mice and whatnot behind our houses.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Unhappy Re: My Cat has a Growth

I found a lump on Elmo's arm several days ago and we took him to the vet where he had a biopsy. We got the results from it yesterday and it was found that he has mass-cell tumour. He's gonna need an operation.
    B4 we found this out, I was poking at it to see if it hurt and he didn't seem to be bothered by it. But you should still find out if it's a harmless cyst or malignant tumour because pain is not always an indicator IMO...

Anyways, he's now on steroid meds and benadryl to shrink down the swelling (which is supposed to make the operation easier since the lump is on his joints on his left arm and the vet didn't want to take off a huge chunk of his flesh where there's not much of it).

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Lil

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj
    And if you really enjoy talking about crap - here's a funny one. Maja's never needed a litter box, but she does remember what one is. Many years ago I stupidly left an open jigsaw box unattended and she decided to curl one off in there.
    lol! My old lady cat wee'd (I have discovered I don't know how to write that ) in an open jigsaw box once. Had to throw it away.

And I hope Elmo is Ok Moomies, and Maja too.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

Ahh, thanks Lil. Guess our cats think alike. And best wishes to Elmo too mooms. Big hug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information