Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My cat died and I'm really upset because..............

Gold Member

OMG I am so sorry for losing your angel. It is appalling.

You have done a great thing in getting those dogs put down. You have probably saved a child's life. It was very brave of you to do that.

I hope your newest babies are OK and giving you the tiniest bit of comfort.

My heart aches for such a tragic loss.

A big hug to you and your babies.

Oh my, DevilDoll, I'm so sorry!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Oh,I am so sorry DD,i have 4 darlings myself and if something like this happened to any of them,i would be in a hospital sedated,for sure.
    I am glad the monsters will go down,they might cause more damage.
    My heart goes out to you
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

thanks everyone for your support and kind words. I'm not sure i'd get through this as well if it wasn't for you

I am sorry to hear about your baby. My daughter's cat was killed by dogs about 7 years ago, and it was terrible.
    I know that the dog owner is hurting to, but she should have kept her dogs under better control.
    Losing an aminal is so hard...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Good. Those dogs were more than a menace to the neighborhood. You did every one a favor! By the way-you cat did not die-she was murdered!!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She actually told you "it was just a cat"?? What a f*cking bitch!! I am so sorry!! I feel for the dogs too, it's always the animals who suffer because of stupid, ignorant, asshole owners.

DD is is absolutely horrid what happened to you cat but I'm appalled the dogs are being put down because of it. Dogs when they are in a pack (two or more) see cats and other small animals as prey. It is normal. That is why my cat is an inside cat. Anytime you have a cat that goes outside for any amount of time you run the risk of something happening to it. I think the owner of these dogs should have shown you sympathy and offered to do something but having three dogs put down for doing something that they don't know is wroing just makes me sad for them.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    DD is is absolutely horrid what happened to you cat but I'm appalled the dogs are being put down because of it. Dogs when they are in a pack (two or more) see cats and other small animals as prey. It is normal. That is why my cat is an inside cat. Anytime you have a cat that goes outside for any amount of time you run the risk of something happening to it. I think the owner of these dogs should have shown you sympathy and offered to do something but having three dogs put down for doing something that they don't know is wroing just makes me sad for them.
    No, that is what a leash law and fenced yards are for.
    Did you miss the part where these same dogs have bitten several people? I am sure they didn't consider her BIL prey.
    I have sympathy for the dogs and their owners, too, but it is their responsibility to have their dogs under control at all times. Shit does happen, and that is when you step up and take responsibility for what happened.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg devildoll I'm so sorry! I dont know what i would do in your situation, but i understand the pain. I still mourn the loss of one of my cats who passed away at only 1 year old a couple of years ago. he went in a terrible way to and it is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    She actually told you "it was just a cat"?? What a f*cking bitch!! I am so sorry!! I feel for the dogs too, it's always the animals who suffer because of stupid, ignorant, asshole owners.
    Bingo!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Devildoll, you have my sympathy, I'm terribly sorry for what happened. Good for you for not letting your asshole neighbour get away with this. Her dogs were a menace and had to be put down. If some neighbour's dog touched a hair on my cat I don't know what I'd do

I just hope the kittens are going to be ok. keep us updated! Is it a lot of them? A friend of mine found an orphaned kitten (in a trashcan, no less) and she managed to find him a surrogate mama cat. Perhaps there is a cat with kittens in the neighbourhood who could take them on. You should check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I agree. Its the prathetic owners fault. The dogs were obviously poorly raised, they dont know any better. Animals are Animals

Sorry to hear about your cat. I have this horrible image of the whole scene embedded in my head. Poor cat, what a terrible way to die.

Aww DevilDoll, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I applaud you for having the heart and kindness to raise her kittens. Good on you for taking it to the police too. Yes, it's sad the dogs are being put down by they are obviously a danger to society. It lifted my spirits a little to see that the kittens are doing well and your cats cremation will be paid for (rightfully so!).

I am deeply sorry for your loss.
    Kind wishes and good karma to you!
    ssabmud

Oh DevilDoll, I am so sorry.

Many blessings to you and those precious little kittens.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information