Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man gets 120 days in jail for abuse of dog

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Strained their marriage....she should leave his sorry POS ass!
    Yea WTF? I'd kill a guy if he hurt my dog

I seriously, and I really mean this from the bottom of my heart, would gladly take a baseball bat to this man.
    Me too.

I don't care if it makes me worse than this asshole.
    Oh, it doesn't. I think it shows your decency.

There are so many organizations. My aunt (who lives in Maryland) found an abandoned kitten that was only a few weeks old. She has a lot of property and people dump animals there, even though it's off a busy road. She found an organization through her vet's office that helps trap, spay, immunize and then release feral cats. They also keep the kittens and adopt them out or (in the case of the kitten my aunt found) nurse them back to health. They even came out and place humane traps for my aunt to help catch the momma cat.
    It's these local places that do the "heavy lifting" when it comes to putting these animals back together. If you want to give me the name and contact information, I'll gladly send a query letter to them making an offer.

I looked for any more updates on this case. I found that turned was has been arrested "for DUI and drug possession charges" before getting caught in this cruelty case. I saw that the "category" for this case: "Classification: Beating, Choking / Strangulation / Suffocation." Good lord.

I wonder what a letter campaign would do to support the proposed legislation:

A bill has been pre-filed in the General Assembly that would make it a felony, with up to five years in prison, to torture a dog or cat.
    Source: Pet-Abuse.Com - Animal Abuse Case Details: 8 month old puppy choked, beaten, slammed on tree - Somerset, KY (US)

If you want to say thanks to the prosecutor...

Prosecutor:
    William Thompson
    108 North Main Street; P.O. Box 5
    Somerset, KY 42502
    Phone: 606-679-4449
    Fax: 606-678-2635

I look at the picture of the guy who did this (Pet-Abuse.Com - Profile), and I just can't get it through my head.
    Last edited by ariesallover; December 19th, 2007 at 05:12 AM.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I'd like to see funds raised that would serve the sole purpose of paying for billboards with these peoples' pictures, names, and maybe even addresses since it's all public record (criminal charges are). If they can't say his address, at least the crime he is convicted of should be posted loud and clear. If the courts won't take care of these people, let public opinion and peer pressure do it for them. Also, let's raise money to put ads in the paper!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information