Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Judge praises rottweiler who stopped man from raping woman in park

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Do we really need to cite sources to substantiate that Britain is shamefully inadequate in how it penalizes violent offenders? That's like asking me to site sources to prove that water is wet.

my nephew got a 5 year sentence for drunk driving and killing a elderly couple so I'm not all that jazzed about the American justice system either.

Question - will the pervert actually serve 4 years or can he get off for good behavior?

Story only would have been better if the dog attacked the rapist wannabe. Yea doggy!!

The fearless hound lunged at the illegal immigrant and chased him away
    That sounds so funny, bet the reporter was thrilled when they found out he was there illegally.

Good doggie!
    "Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    The court heard that just weeks before the attack in the park, Adhami had been arrested by police after he groped a 13-year-old girl, but was released on bail.

'If it was just the incident in the park, the court may have been minded to impose a community sentence, but the Hearsall Common one was a different category.'
    Yes, IF it was just the groping incident, it would have probably been community service. It was the attempted rape that got him the four years.

Whereas you said:
    If he had just tried to rape someone, he only would have gotten a community sentence.
    and I didn't get how that came out of the story.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

'If it was just the incident in the park, the court may have been minded to impose a community sentence

the incident in the park was the attempted rape that is the topic of the thread. IE: if it had just been him trying to rape someone in the park, he would have gotten a light sentence but because he ALSO tried to grope a kid earlier, he got a harsher sentence.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Rhona Campbell, prosecuting, said: 'The woman saw Adhemi cycling towards her and carried on walking after they passed.
    'She turned round and saw that Adhami had dismounted his bike and exposed himself.
    'Not thinking there would be a problem because he looked so young, she kept walking.
    so only older people do this?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

geezers are notorious rapists
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

'If it was just the incident in the park, the court may have been minded to impose a community sentence

the incident in the park was the attempted rape that is the topic of the thread. IE: if it had just been him trying to rape someone in the park, he would have gotten a light sentence but because he ALSO tried to grope a kid earlier, he got a harsher sentence.
    Gonna be ornery, but.... The topic of the thread was the attack on Hearsall Common which is what got the guy the four years. Mail needs to make clearer sentences. The groping must also have been in a park which is leading to confusion.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Gonna be ornery, but.... The topic of the thread was the attack on Hearsall Common which is what got the guy the four years. Mail needs to make clearer sentences. The groping must also have been in a park which is leading to confusion.
    But either way, the fact remains it's outrageous to give the fucker probation for either molesting a 13 year old, or trying to rape a woman!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

So what happens when he is deported to Iran and probably does this again? Oh yeah his victim will be punished, right?

It's ridiculous that this jackass would be given probation for either of his crimes. He's probably been wandering around showing his shit to people for a while and just recently got caught.

Anyway, yay for the doggie!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

oh you who. question here.

Does that mean he will actually serve 4 years?

^ Not necessarily no, not unless it is a minimum of 4 years, which it didn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    my nephew got a 5 year sentence for drunk driving and killing a elderly couple so I'm not all that jazzed about the American justice system either.

what?!
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ and let me add it was his second offence... his Mom married my brother so he's a step nephew, not all that proud to be related. Oh wait!! I didn't tell you the good part.. he got 5 years for plowing into a elderly couple but because he is a good boy he only served 2 1/2 years. No I am not lying.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

^^^^^If that were my family he'd be begging for a 20 yr sentence compared to what I'd have done to him when he got out.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    ^^^^^If that were my family he'd be begging for a 20 yr sentence compared to what I'd have done to him when he got out.

We have never had a problem with our family, we are proud nerds because our mother would have beat the shit out of us if we ever even tought about doing something to get into trouble, so it is with that frame of mind that we don't claim him and pretend he isn't there when he shows up at events... he gives testimonials now don't cha know, turned his life around and all.. I will say he lost a lot of weight in jail.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information