Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Internet vigilantes save abused kitty

yes, it was a parody that ended up actually abusing and terrifying the cat.

brilliant.

do us a favor: close your fucking cunt, dumbfuck whore, before someone rams a boot up it to prevent you from queefing out any more lifetime BK burgerflippers.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

What an idiot that woman is!

Why are people like this with their children, why is it so hard to accept that you gave birth to a fucking disgusting little shit. I don't understand.

People are getting like this more and more; their precious little psychos can't do nothing wrong.

I wish nothing good to that family.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

If his bitch mother spent more time raising her son instead writing long winded emails saying her son is a victim of internet bullies, he might not have turned out to be such a fucking psychopath.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Update!

Dusty and Patches, cats shown abused on YouTube, coming out of shells
    Posted: March 3, 2009 06:27 PM
    Dusty and Patches, cats shown abused on YouTube, coming out of shells

UPDATE: Dusty and Patches - the cats two teenagers filmed themselves abusing, and posted on YouTube - became world-famous overnight. The cats are okay and will go to their new homes soon.
    Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley gave 7News a first look at the now famous felines on Tuesday. They have been under a veterinarian's care since the abuse charges were filed against the teens, and were removed from the home about two weeks ago.

Dusty and Patches are healthy, and the vet says they are coming out of their shells. "When they came in they were pretty shaken-up, kind of scared - hiding," said Dr. Luisa Parra-Cruz. "Medical-wise, they were actually pretty well off for the situation they had been in, and they seem to be doing great now."

7News reporter played with the cats for a bit before Stradley took them to another animal care facility. The sheriff compiled a list of potential owners and the two kitties will join a new adoptive home later this week.
    Source (also has a video): KSWO, Lawton, OK- Wichita Falls, TX: News, Weather, Sports. ABC, 24/7, Telemundo - Dusty and Patches, cats shown abused on YouTube, coming out of shells

According to people who saw the videos with Patches, the poor guy was pissing himself in fear.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

^^I heard that about Patches,too. I guess the absolute terror and abuse that was afflicted on him was a "parody" as well according to that dumbfuck Sandi Glenn. She and her lousy husband should be kicking the shit out of these little fuckers. Not making ridiculous excuses for their vile,and psychopathic behavior.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information