Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet vigilantes save abused kitty

Weston Glenn. The douchenozzle behind the camera

The dipshit's youtube account is still up. He's got a video of some kid chasing another with a pitchfork. Charming.
    YouTube - westonaglenn's Channel

I also came across a reference to another video of his being pulled for violating youtube's terms of service.

"The BEATING Crazy Middle Schooler Mauls a White Boy.
    Author: westonaglenn
    Keywords: School Fights
    Added: January 19, 2009
    YouTube :: Recently Added Videos [ fun ]"

I'm guessing he's just as much of a racist as his little brother. Makes you wonder about their parents.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

How funny would it had been if the guy tripped and gorged himself with that pitchfork?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    How funny would it had been if the guy tripped and gorged himself with that pitchfork?
    Not as great as seeing the pitchfork rammed up his ass...............by a cat!
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    When I hear about this shit, I want to drop these fuckers off in an isolated area of Africa where the lions and tigers roam and have them fend for themselves. See if you can take on a big cat, fuckers. I bet you won't think you're so tough then.

I'd like to see a tiger in a cage with these losers. That's about as fair of a fight as they gave those poor cats.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Weston Glenn. The douchenozzle behind the camera

The dipshit's youtube account is still up. He's got a video of some kid chasing another with a pitchfork. Charming.
    YouTube - westonaglenn's Channel

I also came across a reference to another video of his being pulled for violating youtube's terms of service.

"The BEATING Crazy Middle Schooler Mauls a White Boy.
    Author: westonaglenn
    Keywords: School Fights
    Added: January 19, 2009
    YouTube :: Recently Added Videos [ fun ]"

I'm guessing he's just as much of a racist as his little brother. Makes you wonder about their parents.
    Read some of the comments that people left for him. These kids are going to have to go into a witness protection-type program.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Read some of the comments that people left for him. These kids are going to have to go into a witness protection-type program.
    I think it would be FANTASTIC if a really aggressive, violent cat lover took the law into their own hands and f*cked these dirtbags up really, really good!!

^^I would be OK with that.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The little bastard's parents are obviously leaning on him hard as punishment for his disgusting and evil behaviour and denying him luxuries- NOT!

The little shitbag still has the time to hop on to the net and have a look-see around his Youtube channel, as his last sign in (as of the time of this post) is listed as 1 day ago. I hope he likes the messages that are being left for him, but judging by his warped idea of humour he's probably pissing his pants laughing at all the "noobs" who are flaming him. I hope a nice long lube-free spell in prison changes his mind, and painfully.

Fucking freak. I hope they find something to charge his parents with as well.

Elite Member

How crazy, thank goodness these people cared enough!

This shit pisses me off so much I am at a loss for words. I would be so ashamed and horrified to know I raised two little piles of shit like these two worthless assholes. I plan to email and get in contact with whatever authorities I can to try to help these two shit for brains get prosecuted like hell for this shit. Evil little son of a bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    Yet another idiot posting their stupidity on youtube and the internet. People these days, they'll do anything for attention and their fifteen minutes.

Dead on. And it's a FUCKING HUGE PROBLEM for so many reasons I don't have the energy right now to go into, but mainly it's they give other people (kids) ideas to do much worse to compete.

more typical teenage douchebags who need a hair cut. Although I'd rather it was a HEAD cut.

I can't watch the video. But I know that Karma is a bitch. And I hope that they become bitches in prison.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

SVZ

Their dad's business is now being investigated for fraud and treason

^^Mark Glenn(dad) also took nearly 11 million dollars in government bailout money. It warms my heart to know that my tax dollars are going to help racist,pet abusing scum like these people. They should have to pay back every cent of tax payer money they took.

Feb 26 2009.
    Sandi Glenn E-Mail Response

I received a reply to an email I sent Sandi Glenn, the mother of the two boys who uploaded a video of themselves abusing a cat on YouTube. I sent an email to Sandi saying “Hey I bet you get lots of these don’t you”. I received a reply just now but am unsure what to make of it!
    Would it help you to know how the cats are doing? Medical exams including X-Rays from two vets report no scratches, no bruising, no tenderness just two healthy happy cats. Inspite of this we signed papers for the cats to be rehomed.
    Today as I read comment after comment on some internet sites that have proliferated about my son, a common thread came up that seemed to enrage a lot of people about Kenny. Some think that Kenny made the video to record himself abusing an animal. They think the he took the video of Dusty to look powerful. If that were true he would be psycho. He was wrong for making the video and it did at least scare the cat but what we have found is that the his intent was to create a Parody.
    The intent was not to brag about hurting his beloved Dusty, not at all. The he wanted to create a believable video that would get a lot of response on youtube. He was trying to make it obvious; hence he even titled it “Animal Abuse” on YouTube.
    The parody went too far at least scaring the cat and enraging viewers all over the world. The video was splashed over our local news time and time again. The boys were quickly arrested and are now going thru court proceedings. They are receiving punishment at home and thru the court system. They are remorseful and sorry for what was done.
    What you may not know is that some very sick people have acquired free web space and even purchased domains such as Kenny-glenn.net, thekennyglenn.com, neverforgetdusy.com, kennyglennwillpay.com and the list goes on. These websites continue to propagate not only the video, but they altered the video and you likely saw one manipulated for the purpose of inciting rage and disgust.
    They strip the sound and video creating various altered versions some even dub in perverted dialog. One site (thekennyglenn.com) has the most grotesque vile images I could never have imagined existed. These sick people will stoop to any low to incite you to rage. The internet is their playground and they are using manipulated images and dialog about my 14 year old son to get you involved in their game. While it seems the entire world is taking their rage out on us, one family in this world, one small community, this sick group of cyber terrorists sit back and bolster their ego over how much havoc they can create and how they can recreate an image and story and send it to the local media of a small community then watch it unfold over their spider web of slandering web sites they put up in my son’s name. They relish in their success of getting you the viewer of THEIR distorted images and words to send us hate mail and death threats.
    You may well have watched an altered view of the video. It is the purpose of a group out there to capture images alter then feed them back to the public to incite you to rage. Unfortunately my son provided them the perfect opportunity. Then they lead a campaign of hate phone calls, emails and hardmail etc.which you apparently fell prey to.
    Some of the sites slander my son, my family, our business and some of them pose as my son behind various versions of kennyglenn or glennspam1 out on the messages boards. They carry on dialogs with abrasive vulgar responses to people who think it is actually Kenny. All this incites people even more and as a result we continue to receive harassment towards our family, business, the school, the court house, media and DA. Be assured Dusty is well and in good hands and the boys are suffering and are being dealt with strong discipline thru court and home.
    Do you want to help stop these cyber terrorists before they capture your image, alter it and redistribute it to the world with an organized worldwide hate machine that will hunt for every detail of your life, twist it then splash the lies all over the web and your local news media? If so don’t give them pleasure by visiting their sites for starters. They love your traffic.
    If you can assist me in learning the identity of those who own any of the sites and who is altering and propagating this video, who is putting out our personal information and slandering Kenny Glenn and his family please let me know. If you can assist me in information on how to take down these sites and or how to proceed to take legal action against this group please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Sandi Glenn

A complete waste of your time | David’s Useless Ramblings

I think Mommy's in denial about her precious little crotchfruits.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information