Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want a Pug!

OMG black Elmo is so adorable! you all are torturing me!
    I also keep seeing a commercial with a cute pug in it and I make my husband and kitty watch it!

Thanks guys - I'm glad you like my puggy baby!
    Are you looking for a Fawn or Black pug, Panda? The black pugs are rarer over in England for some reason so Elmo gets tons of attention where ever he goes as you hardly ever see them here.
    Silver024 - he understands a few words - especialy WALKIES, he goes nuts!! Does Zorro do that head tilting thing when you chat to him? I LOVE that - soooo cute! Also, does his little tail unroll when he's sleepy? The piggie tail is the best thing about pugs - I often tell Mo he's a piglet in a dog suit!

Elmo in his 'Playboy centre-fold' pose!

That pic of black Elmo is so precious! I wish I could give him a big hug!
    It doesn't matter what color Pug I get. I am going to rescue a needy Pug from Pug rescue in our area, so we'll choose a little Puggles who needs a good home and will be ok with cats.

pinklilycat- oo the head tilt!! loooove it!! its soo cute!!! zorro does it anytime you talk to him! we dont see too many pugs where we live either, especially not black ones..once in a while..a lot of people ask if hes an english bulldog...to me, they look nothing alike,and his tail does unroll when he sleeps..i guess thats a puggy thing!! it unrolls when hes scared too.. the butt run has to be one of my all time favorite things ever!! its just too cute for words..i love how pugs dont act like little dogs either, they think they are big...so funny when zorro barks at someone, like they are really going to be scared of you lil man!! my lil hemi girl (black lab, going to be 4 months on the 17th) wants to play with him soooo bad but zorro only wants to play on his terms, when he wants to. he gets really mad at her sometimes, shes used to playing with 3 other labs so of course she plays a little rough....zorro takes it for so long and then lets her have it...as much as he doesnt like her sometimes..whenever shes sleeping he has to go over to her and sniff her and just check her out to make sure shes okay..and before he goes to sleep hes gotta check to see where she is..so i guess he does love her, just in his own puggy way

ok this is my 3rd time editing this stupid post..i wish i could remember everything i want to say the first time i type stuff!!! but PANDA..i think a pug would love a cat...zorro acts like a cat half the time..sleeps on the back of the couch or on the arm of the chair...im sure it will be so funny when they first meet each other!! keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I like black pugs the best.
    Me too!! As soon as I have the space that's the dog that I'll get. I know this usually depends on the animal, but does anyone know how pugs get along with cats?

Edit: Whoops, I should really read the whole thread before posting...
    debauched.

the pugs I've known and heard about get along well with cats. they have great personalities! I know my Simon kitty will love having a pug friend. he's the baby and he gets lonely. My older cats think he's a moron, but he just wants to play and have fun!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by pinklilycat View Post
    Thanks guys - I'm glad you like my puggy baby!
    Are you looking for a Fawn or Black pug, Panda? The black pugs are rarer over in England for some reason so Elmo gets tons of attention where ever he goes as you hardly ever see them here.
    Silver024 - he understands a few words - especialy WALKIES, he goes nuts!! Does Zorro do that head tilting thing when you chat to him? I LOVE that - soooo cute! Also, does his little tail unroll when he's sleepy? The piggie tail is the best thing about pugs - I often tell Mo he's a piglet in a dog suit!

Elmo in his 'Playboy centre-fold' pose!

OMG> My Elmo goes nuts over "WALKIES" tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This really is freaky. Ok for future puggy mommies and daddies on this board, you must teach your new pup "WALKIES."

We've always lived in apartments/condos (some large some small) and Elmo's been fine with limited space. If your living space is small, you can always take your dog outside to parks or just around the block etc. It's not a major issue I don't think.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Love the little pugs...had no experience with them until new neighbors moved in next door with two of these guys. They are the cutest! I talk to them through the fence, they seems so smart and look like friendly little aliens totally in charge.
    Sometimes they get out (one is really old and ends up sitting in the middle of the street), I just walk over to him and pick him up, and he is so friendly, they just seem like great, funny dogs.
    I torture my husband by stating that if we ever won the lottery, we could have an Army of Pugs in our back yard...

they are such precious little angels! I can't wait to have my very own little Pug friend to spoil rotten! He/she will have a great life with us! That baby will have everything it's little heart desires and all the love in the world!

SVZ

OMG Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking cute!!!

There's a library nearby here and this man always takes his two pugs there to play, they're adorable!!!!

Pugs kind of remind me of Nibbler from Futurama hehehe

Ohmigod, they are TOTALLY like Nibbler from Futurama!!

Spot-the-difference!!

He looks kind of mad here, like he's trying to be a tough little guy.

Have you seen the new designer pug cross breeds? The "Puggle" (pug/beagle mix) had some front page press in the NY Post. But there's also a "Jug" (Jack Russell Terrier/Pug mix) that is just the CUTEST. It's got a pug face and coat on the body type of a Jack Russell.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

There's a chihuahua x pug called "chug," too...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

kinda scary how much that lil guy from futurama looks like a pug!! ive never seen a chug...but there are quite a few jugs around here..i actually thought about getting one instead of a lab..im not sure ive seen a beagle/pug mix...im sure they are adorable!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information